Terraria 1.3.0.4 is Live - Changelog Included

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, I just saw much less modding when I played console. Back in the good old Halo CE to 3 days when skill was actually required in ranked matches. I say GG to a player on PC, they reply with "f*ck you". I say GG to someone when playing Halo 3 in 2006, they said "GG"

You experience of console games is much different than mine. Mine consisted of listening to ten year olds tell me what they were going to do with my mother constantly while doing inappropriate gestures to my dead body. Do I constantly complain about console attitude......no I just play games.

I really feel like the nerf to Medusa was kinda unnecessary, but whatever.

Regardless, thanks for the bug fixes and the like. Especially the nerf to the Phantasm. I love bow-type weapons, but the Phantasm was ridiculously overpowered.

Also to the folks having a conversation about how people act, stop. It won't go anywhere positive any time soon.

Nope, I just saw much less modding when I played console. Back in the good old Halo CE to 3 days when skill was actually required in ranked matches. I say GG to a player on PC, they reply with "f*ck you". I say GG to someone when playing Halo 3 in 2006, they said "GG"

There are A-holes on all platforms. Just ignore them. You're more able to find good people if you don't go in with a bias, otherwise you become one of the players you hate.

Funny on PC I hear people calling me a :red: because I didn't pay $80 for a hat on TF2
1. I never hear console arguing anymore 2. PC Master Race is Ironic and is the least definition of a master race. 3. Consoles are too stereotyped by call of duty. And also, Halo was never like that until...343...eugh. They brought in a lot of younger ages to the franchise.

The moon lod wrath thingy is stupid. When you need to kill him alot you need to just :red:ing prepare like a I don't even know who. Like.. it's stupid.. + Your temple achievement isn't working (idk if it works now) so I cheated it.

There are A-holes on all platforms. Just ignore them. You're more able to find good people if you don't go in with a bias, otherwise you become one of the players you hate.
I would If I didn't see 6 year olds with PC's their daddy built them saying PC master race on nearly every website associated with the platform.

or maybe you die if you use spectre armor instantly, and the leech debuff makes it so the spectre hood is absolutely worthless .-.
still say if they had to disable it for this boss they should look at readdressing the hood overall. just remove it from the game(the mask is perfect for the tier's headgear anyway) and add a single lifesteal spell(direct fire, tier appropriate damage for post dungeon, creates wisps going to the teammate with lowest health(same healing effect and percentage as hood)) suddenly wouldn't need to nerf the effect because it works on all spells even homing high damage rapid fire ones that shoot across the screen.

Last edited:
  • In addition to the Martian Probe fix (see below) Martian Probes can no longer spawn near the world center, and their spawn chance has been reduced.

• Now I finally can play again without me and my NPCs constantly dying! Hooray!

Nice fixes. I hoped for a retroactive fix about the Angler's quests since they are all counted but apparently that's not the case, fair enough.

You get into arguments with 6 year olds ? Surely you must see the problem here, right?
No, I don't argue with them, First. By Six year olds I mean 14-20year olds with the mental capacity of a 6 year old and second, I don't get into arguments with them, I see the damn posts and try to brush it off but I see "PC Master Race" all the damn time.

Can all of you stop fighting?

So, talking about the update, i f*cking like the new teleporting effect, it's awesome!

No, I don't argue with them, First. By Six year olds I mean 14-20year olds with the mental capacity of a 6 year old and second, I don't get into arguments with them, I see the damn posts and try to brush it off but I see "PC Master Race" all the damn time.
Anyway Grimmsy, I would love to continue this argument if you would call it that but I have commitments.

Again, they're wearing their neuronal capacity on their sleeve. You should know better.

Aight you know what i've decided to quelch my scrub rage and try and build an arena. Any tips on how the arena should look like? Btw im not gonna be using any other loadout other than a summoner build, since this has basicly been the run i've been doing since 1.3 came out.

Take a look at Yrimir's video on YouTube. Though, yours doesn't need to be as flashy as his. :D I'd post a link but I'm on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom