Member-Run Project ~ Terraria 1.3 Findings Thread! [Spoilers Inside] ~

I found the golden bunny, golden butterfly and golden grasshopper, does anyone know if there's any more of them?

Also.... freaking debuffs against expert mode bosses in pre-hardmode. Grrr...

so does anyone know what strange herbs look like?
Well, I have a strange herb bag.
2015-07-01_00007.jpg

EDIT: It was bad, all it did was give me plants with their respective seeds, such as blinkroot, deathweed, etc.

Yeah all the ice-themed alts are in case you decide to go straight for the ice biome in the early game. Harder, but the furniture's nicer. Ice biome early game = old school expert mode.

Speaking of which, has anyone figured out how to make an artificial fossil biome? Is it the direct counterpart of the desert, or can there be a surface fossil wasteland type place?

found a new weapon by fishing in the hallow a crystal serpent its a magic weapon that shoots out explosive pink crystalline bursts
its stats with no prefix or items is as follows
40 magic damage
4% crit
average speed
average knockback
uses 9 mana

If you're talking about the sturdy fossils, they drop rarely off the enemies. Getting all the fossil gear is really grindy, actually.

beat moon lord twice on expert, definitely worthy of being called the final boss! Both treasure bags contained a portal gun, 1 contained meowmere, the other a lunar spellbook called Lunar Flare ( rains down laser beams from the sky), both times dropped a tentacle eyeball light source that is the best in the game since it follows VERY closely to you. Boss trophy from 1, vanity mask from the other (looks like the octopus guy from pirates of the carribean, dont laugh i forget the name), boss trophy is the same alien seafoam looking green color on the moonlords heart on the plaque, got 80 luminite on 1, 90 on the other, and both times a gravity globe which is an accessory that lets you press up or down to invert gravity, like the gravity potion but whenever you want!

Back
Top Bottom