Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Less than 4 hours for me but I have 10 hour day in the shop... :( then a meeting after.... :( then sleep for work..... :(

At least I can find out if having reds wings on your character corrupts your file, hahahahaha!!!!! :redmunch:

Less than 4 hours for me but I have 10 hour day in the shop... :( then a meeting after.... :( then sleep for work..... :(

At least I can find out if having reds wings on your character corrupts your file, hahahahaha!!!!! :redmunch:

They shouldn't. They'll just not be infinite flight anymore, since they're a legit item obtainable from treasure bags now, and thus less useful for finding elusive sky islands

24 more minutes guys and also they should make the pc version match the console version with the special items that we are gonna lose

I got as many of the console exclusives as I could farm, and most of the banners. I asked in the trade section if anyone had a spare shadow hammer banner, since that and the vampire miner banner are the only two I don't have, but I didn't get any responses

Question: If we have extra key molds for the dungeon chest biome keys, will they be replaced with keys or left as-is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom