PC Terraria 1.4 "Creative Mode" Duplication Menu

Was just about to point this out.
It’s not up to date
I'm on a windows 7 and I can't find a .plr file help me please
Hey i would like to point out its also missing Torch God's Favor
ImHereForTheMods, sorry for not answering sooner. The player folder should be found in Terraria's folder. I think you can find it using File Explorer if I recall.
fightingthefox, I took a break off of community forums and completely forgot out the post, and Terraria all together. I will update this sooner or later because school starts for me.
Greybrynn, yes that is correct.

wow, this is amazing, thank you. I'm having trouble renaming the character though, how do you implement that properly?

THIS IS OUT DATED, WILL BE UPDATED SOON.

Hello everyone!

I am proud to release a character I have been working on for quite a while, that introduces the "Creative Mode" aspect of Journey Mode characters. This .plr file contains a Journey character that has EVERY item researched and ready to be duplicated with the duplication menu, from every weapon in game to every material. Why do I call it Creative Mode, you ask? Well, it's pretty much like Minecraft creative mode. You have access to every item in game and there isn't any limit. This is similar to HERO's mod and Cheat Sheet, but with 1.4 items pretty much.

This players name can be edited to be any name by renaming the file to the name you desire. The name is set to creativemode and you have all the rights to change it.

If you don't know how to add this to Terraria's files, use this guide.

Windows: "My Documents/My Games/Terraria/Players"
Mac: "~/Library/Application Support/Terraria/Players"
Linux: "~/.local/share/Terraria/Players"

Here is the link to the download! File on MEGA
If you want to ask a question about the .plr file, go here. I managed to make a "Creative Mode" journey character, ask me anything about it.

UPDATE 1: I missed 4 items.
-Now added the Greater Luck Potion, Premium Golf Club and Yoraiz0rs Recolored Goggles. EDIT: I also added Red's Potion

If there are any problems like missing items, please let me know!
out of curiosity, does the character include 1.4.4 items? because i have a completed character too and am almost done with getting the new 1.4.4 items!

Back
Top Bottom