Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Mac Other
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Playing on an early 2015 MacBook Pro running MacOS Mojave, whenever I hop into a world on both single and multiplayer my game freezes after about 10 minutes of playing. Typically I can still hear the music playing, but everything else is frozen. Not sure if this is an issue other players have been having, or something with my computer.

Same situation here, Macbook Pro 2015 13 Retina with Mojave 10.14.6 After updating haven't been able to play for 10 minutes altogether. At first game was working okay, then after 6 minutes froze the system completely, after that, every time I run it, everything is okay until I load the new character and level, system freezes almost immediately. That has to be Terraria performance issue as any other game that requires more resources, runs without any problems. I never encountered such behavior prior to 1.4 update. None of the hotfixes changed anything for me so far.

Mac and Linux are not currently fully supported, and have numerous technical issues that we intend to address when we are able. I've logged these issues in our database for addressing, thank you for the report. :)

Can I get terraria 1.4 on the same laptop and os because it says that Catalina is not supported but I have Mojave.

Back
Top Bottom