Mobile Terraria: 2015 Tabby Awards Finalist!

Game needs the incessant crashing to stop and the threat of hours of character development deleting suddenly before it can be worthy of any award. Sorry to crash the party, but... im just calling a spade a spade.

I really hope Terraria wins! IMO, Agent Alice is really boring, I've played it myself. I'm kinda surprised it's categorized under 'Action' but that's just me.

Best of luck to Redigit and 505 on the award!

Agent Alice doesn't even deserve to be up there. I had that game, and it was basically a generic rip-off of a lot of games for the iPad.

However, Terraria isn't, but I would've voted for that regardless, lol

Soo exited..
[DOUBLEPOST=1431528848,1431528557][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, yeah. And It's quite exiting. I've been waiting for this moment. :)

Favor this moment everyone. If we believe, we will win. Even if we don't, we made it this far. A lot of game usually don't.
So, believe! Say 'we will win' 100 times :)

True but please do not spam. I know your exited but it's a bit of a spam. -thanks Lord
*If I had access, as moderator, I would delete all the spam posts and clean this forums up!*

Last edited by a moderator:
I almost wanted to vote for it, out of pity. Once 505 posted that, TCF belike chickens on crack
I voted for it because I know that Terraria is a good game. AA is pretty boring compared to Terraria, so I don't see why I wouldn't vote for it if it's being categorized under action, if you catch my string cheese.

Back
Top Bottom