3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

Like I said before, if that item disappearing glitch stays in the game without being fixed, that would not be a smart move. It would be beyond stupid. There are many people who get put off the game because of their items disappearing without them knowing why it happens. The "Mana Refill Effect appearing on every projectile flinging sword swing" is also quite annoying, even if it isn't game breaking. Lock on needs to be fixed on those weapons we mentioned before. While I understand not every glitch in the game can be fixed maybe, the ones I mentioned are the types that should be fixed and not ignored.

@Loki Since Deanzor has been quite on the whole of the forums lately, is it possible to ask someone what progress is like at all? Maybe it isn't right for me to ask for this...

Cheers @Loki . I apologize if I sounded a bit harsh or rude. I want the game to do well and I don't want people getting annoyed at the game or not giving the whole thing a try because a bug annoyed/disappointed them too much. I guess I got too used to the constant feedback we used to have, while the last response isn't really too long ago, it is a bit longer than usual.

Being silence don't mean they stop it just mean they are working on so it be ready soon, It might be there almost done and they are testing it.

Hopefully this is the case

Re-Logic has done this a lot, like with Otherworld

You do know that 505 manages the console ports, right? Two completely different situations.

On our front, we share what we can when it's in a state to share. Sometimes that is more often, others less.

That, and necessary periods of silence aside, I'll stand by how we support and treat our community overall. I get the frustration, but not where some folks have been running with it. :)

Not trying to pick on you or the comment - but just drawing the distinction since the comparison was made and reiterating the point that unfortunate-but-necessary silence doesn't really indicate anything about how we feel towards our customers/fans. Sometimes you don't have the choice to communicate everything in real time - or it's unwise to do so.

Anyway, getting off track here. As I said, I'll ask about 3ds the next opportunity that I get. :)

Has anyone been able to get a broken heart to spawn? Tryed for a hour, checked date is correct; even have the other two items for the event. Any ideas?

Playing the one version that is actually on-topic. The 3DS version.
Stunned a Demon Eye with the arrows. It should work.
We meant as in version 1.05? Or another version? Not console. It tells you what version you have on the title screen

You do know that 505 manages the console ports, right? Two completely different situations.

On our front, we share what we can when it's in a state to share. Sometimes that is more often, others less.

That, and necessary periods of silence aside, I'll stand by how we support and treat our community overall. I get the frustration, but not where some folks have been running with it. :)

Not trying to pick on you or the comment - but just drawing the distinction since the comparison was made and reiterating the point that unfortunate-but-necessary silence doesn't really indicate anything about how we feel towards our customers/fans. Sometimes you don't have the choice to communicate everything in real time - or it's unwise to do so.

Anyway, getting off track here. As I said, I'll ask about 3ds the next opportunity that I get. :)
Right, I didn't quite mean to say Re-Logic, I forgot for a moment. I more had meant to just say that it's happened with the people working on Terraria in general, regardless which team it is.

Right, I didn't quite mean to say Re-Logic, I forgot for a moment. I more had meant to just say that it's happened with the people working on Terraria in general, regardless which team it is.
That is true. Besides, I'm pretty sure that Re-Logic still owns the rights to Terraria, no matter what platform it's ported to.

That is true. Besides, I'm pretty sure that Re-Logic still owns the rights to Terraria, no matter what platform it's ported to.

The rights to the IP, sure....overall oversight, sure....but we do not DIRECTLY work on those ports, so it is not really our place (nor always in our knowledge) to speak too much on these. Basically, leave it to the folks that are directly doing the work and know all that there is to know - if that makes sense? Now, again, that said - I can ask and I will.

Back
Top Bottom