Wavebank Terraria Alternate Soundtrack

KoBeWi

The Destroyer
There are already some custom wave banks here. They main flaw is that they are focused on only one game as source. So some of the tracks are selected because of lack of choices. I went beyond this and completed a wave bank using music from various games. I tried my best to match the atmosphere of each track. It still may be not perfect, but works pretty well. If anyone plays too much Terraria and want some fresh music to hear, it is for you.

Download: Wave Bank

Changes marked with red
Yellow means the track was replaced by a high-quality/alternate version
Any missing track is not replaced yet (Console Title and Otherworld tracks for now)

1. Night - Moonsong (Cave Story) Phosphene (Axiom Verge)
2. Eerie - Cave (Gish) Great Tree (Insect's Adventure)
3. Overworld Day - Overworld (The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past) East Evergrind Fields (Secrets of Grindea)
4. Boss 1 - Boss Battle (Lufia: Ruins of Lore)
5. Title - Men and You (Iji)
6. Jungle - World's Navel (Chrono Cross)
7. Corruption - Zone 8 (FLaiL)
8. The Hallow - Corridor of Time (Chrono Trigger)
9. Underground Corruption - The Abyss (Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow) Innocence Mangled (The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth)
10. Underground Hallow - Forested Temple (Final Fantasy VII) Atmosphere- Light Realm (Pokemon Reborn)
11. Boss 2 - The Power of One (Eternal Daughter, Anniversary OST)
12. Underground - Lukie Cave (Lufia: Ruins of Lore)
13. Boss 3 - Battle 2 (Final Fantasy IX) Divine Combat (The Binding of Isaac)
14. Snow - Mt. Ruhie (Lufia: Ruins of Lore)
15. Space Night - Jupiter Lighthouse (Golden Sun: The Lost Age) Stone Tower Temple Inverted (The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask)
16. Crimson - Ghost's Island (Chrono Cross)
17. Golem - Battle: Meteor Admin (Pokemon Reborn)
18. Alt Overworld - Overworld (Super Mario World) Weshdoor Concert (Epic Battle Fantasy 4)
19. Rain - Song 6 (Pekka Kana 2)
20. Snow Underground - Chasing the Black Caped Man (Final Fantasy VII) Crystal Palace Crawl (Paper Mario)
21. Desert - Intention of the Earth (Final Fantasy V) The Sands of Tenerife (Treasure Adventure World)
22. Ocean Day - Above (Aquaria)
23. Dungeon - Dungeon (Lufia: Rise of Sinistrals)
24. Plantera - Face to Face (Iji)
25. Boss 4 - Piercing Silence (Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin) The Oracle (Secret of Mana)
26. Lihzahrd - Tyran Castle (Chrono Trigger)
27. Eclipse - Dark Lands (Golden Sun: Dark Dawn)
28. Rain Sfx - Rain Sfx (Terraria, lol)
29. Mushroom - Electric Dolphin Funk (Treasure Adventure Game)
30. Pumpkin Moon - Corridor of Death (Serious Sam: The Second Encounter)
31. Alt Underground - Caves (Golden Sun: The Lost Age)
32. Frost Moon - Evil's Symphonic Poem (Castlevania: Judgement)
33. Crimson Underground - Inside the Behemoth (Lufia: Ruins of Lore) Fluke's Fathoms (Sunless Sea)
34. Lunar Event - World Revolution (Chrono Trigger)
35. Pirate Invasion - Pixel Piracy Gameplay Trailer Sapp and Piddler's Theme (Bravely Default)
36. Underworld - Cave (Gish) //moved from Eerie
37. Martian Madnes - Rage of the Abandoned (Epic Battle Fantasy IV)
38. Final Boss - Last Battle (ChronoTrigger)
39. Goblin Invasion - Dissonant Courage (Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia)
40. Sandstorm - Temples Fight (Serious Sam 3: BFE)
41. Old One's Army - Foutch (Rayman 2: The Great Escape)
42. Space Day - Flying Fortress (Secrets of Grindea) //moved from original Space
43. Ocean Night - Strait Song (Iconoclasts)
44. Windy Day - Golden Riverbank (Rabi-Ribi)
45. Wind Sfx - Wind Sfx (Terraria xd)

46. Town Day - City Living (Treasure Adventure World)
47. Town Night - Sleepless Stridulation (Treasure Adventure World)
48. Slime Rain - Iceberg (Kirby's Dream Land 3)
49. Overworld Remix - Forsaken City B-Side (Celeste)
50/51. Title Screen - Title Screen (Rabi-Ribi)
52. Storm - Track 1 (Castle of Shadows, a.k.a. Demon Hunter Legend 4)
53. Graveyard - Necropolis Town Theme (Heroes of Might and Magic III)
54. Underground Jungle - Rabi Rabi Ravine Ver.2 (Rabi-Ribi)
55. Jungle Night - Forest Temple (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time)
56. Queen Slime - Asgore (Undertale)
57. Empress of Light - RFN III (Rabi-Ribi)
58. Duke Fishron - Boss Fraught (Aquaria)
59. Morning Rain - First Steps (Celeste)
61. Underground Desert - Interred Glory (Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night)

Post any suggestions, feedback, criticism. I may update it.

Instalation:
1. open Terraria's directory
2. go to Content
3. (optional) backup Wave Bank.xwb
4. replace Wave Bank.xwb with newly downloaded one
5. play the game and enjoy new music!

Last edited:
Hey, I suggest you change the Nighttime theme to this
its the same theme, but a piano version, making it sound better in my opinion. I love the songpack though!
Edit:Also how do I install this? I can't install it...

Last edited:
There are already some custom wave banks here. Thier main flaw is that they are focused on only one game as source. So some of the tracks are selected because of lack of choices.

My Maplestory wave bank would be one of the exception. ;)
From the very positive feedback I had on it I wanted to make another one at some point and one of the ideas I had was exactly this, a wave consisting of music from diffrent games.

I'll definitely be trying out your wavebank and giving some feedback!

Edit: I just realised that this thread is half a year old, why did you guys necro it?

Last edited:
There's no necro rule on this forum. I would "revive" it anyways when 1.3 comes out to make update.

I didn't know of there not being a necro rule, I apologise.
Seeing as you haven't responded to it recently, I assumed the thread was pretty much abandoned.

All I could write was "thank you for your feedback, blah blah blah...", but it wouldn't bring anything new. Well, I could make a small update for the wave bank, because I found better replacement for two of tracks, but I will wait with that for the 1.3 update.

UPDATED FOR 1.3!!!

The wave bank is now compatible with newest Terraria and has the new music replaced. Though there's problem with Pirate Invasion - I think new music fits very well and all, but... since I don't know the original title, it's just ripped from Pixel Piracy Trailer and has some unnecessary gameplay sound effects... Well, I'll update it as soon as I get to original track (though effects are from pirate battle so maybe they aren't that bad?). Overall, I thought I'm very good at picking music, but swapping whole Terraria soundtrack was a big challenge ;) I hope I did it well.

I also changed three old tracks (or two, because Eerie had to move to Underworld).

Enjoy.

The music you picked is great but i would appreciate it if you could find a replacement for super mario world music.It doesnt seem fitting to this wavebank or terraria in general in terms of music.

I was testing this music for some time and also though that overworld themes are a bit out of place (especially Zelda theme for me). I had some ideas for replacements, but since I didn't know which one to choose, I've picked neither of them, lol

The ideas were:
Any suggestions which one (or two) of them is the best?

Actually, I thought about the same choices. And since no one else commented, I just updated the wavebank with them. Thanks for feedback and all.

@KoBeWi Could you maybe change the nighttime theme to the piano version like I suggested a while ago? Or think about it? I think its fits well honestly.

Back
Top Bottom