Terraria Community Feature: James "ChippyGaming" Bennett

Ik the damage is low but it fires 6 bees at a time that do like 17 damage each and it would come back to hit its target
But because of it's low damage it will end up being a lot less effective against hardmode enemies with high defense. Also, I imagine that there's plenty of awesome endgame weapons that we have yet to see anyway.

Oh. Well, then. Um. This is awkward. Congrats on making the front page? Yeah. I'll go with that.

Man, I'm behind here.

I believe that Terraria is life, so ChippyGaming is life.

Potatoes have skin, i have skin, therefore, i am a potato.

I also believe that you are awesome and i hope you do well!
Welcome to TCF buddy!
follow me k?

The bow looks pretty awesome. Queen Bee is probably one of my favourite bosses. I just love the items it drops. And it's great to see one more. And with the bow, I can be the ultimate beemaster

RANDOM 1.3 IDEA THAT IS GREAT! EXTRA VANITY! Ok, so imagine you like role playing. Your RP character needs a hook that has the abilities of the Skeletron Hand (basically dual hook that stays latched), but it also needs to look metal. Ok, the dual hook seems good! Oh wait, you can't have both hooks latched together. The solution? With the new grapple hook slot, give it DYE AND VANITY SLOTS! But that's not it. You need your character to have a very powerful sword that looks like a pitch-black Night's Edge. But it's not pitch-black, and it's not very powerful. VANITY AND DYES! But surely that would make the inventory take up a lot of the screen? Nope! There is a button that makes the extra slots appear/disappear! However, due to weird mechanics, it's limited to these texture overlays: Sword/Misc. Swinging item>Sword/MSI, Gun/Bow>Gun/Bow, Flail (either one)/Yo-Yo>Flail/Yo-Yo, Projectile magic (Like staffs, Magic missile)>Projectile Magic, Other Magic>Other Magic, and that's about it for all the weapons

RANDOM 1.3 IDEA THAT IS GREAT! EXTRA VANITY! Ok, so imagine you like role playing. Your RP character needs a hook that has the abilities of the Skeletron Hand (basically dual hook that stays latched), but it also needs to look metal. Ok, the dual hook seems good! Oh wait, you can't have both hooks latched together. The solution? With the new grapple hook slot, give it DYE AND VANITY SLOTS! But that's not it. You need your character to have a very powerful sword that looks like a pitch-black Night's Edge. But it's not pitch-black, and it's not very powerful. VANITY AND DYES! But surely that would make the inventory take up a lot of the screen? Nope! There is a button that makes the extra slots appear/disappear! However, due to weird mechanics, it's limited to these texture overlays: Sword/Misc. Swinging item>Sword/MSI, Gun/Bow>Gun/Bow, Flail (either one)/Yo-Yo>Flail/Yo-Yo, Projectile magic (Like staffs, Magic missile)>Projectile Magic, Other Magic>Other Magic, and that's about it for all the weapons
We have a suggestions forums. Suggestions here will most likely be ignored.

Back
Top Bottom