tModLoader Terraria Crashes after getting an item

H34DxMaikel

Terrarian
upload_2019-6-18_10-38-45.png
upload_2019-6-18_10-53-59.png

Someone help me with this pls. im using alot of mods and everything works perfectly. but when i get a certain item from cheat sheet and put it in my inv the game just crashes.
Im sorry that its such a big list :p

Here is a list of all the mods im using:
GRealm
Base Mod
Shadows of Abaddon (Sacred Tools)
Recipe Browser
AFK's Pets and more
Qwerty's Bosses and Items
Fargo's Mutant Mod
Mod Helpers
AlchemistNPC
WeaponOut
Hero's Mod (Cheats, I use this to give myself an item wich crashes my game)
Clalamity Mod
Yoyos+
Auto Trash
Boss Checklist
WorldGen Previewer
Universe Of Swords Mod
Better Paint
DNI Equipment Upgrade
Bloackaroz's Costumes
JoostMod
MechTransfer
Luiafk
Calamity Addon
Kalciphoz's RPG Mod
Secret Dyes
Hair Dye for Armor
OmniSwing
BuilderPlus
Virtuous Weapon Pack
Invisible Bye Mod
Legendaries+
Critter Craze
Builder's Toolbox
Solutions Mod
VipixToolbox
Elemental Unleash
Spirit Mod
MoreAccesories+
WMITF
Project__Logic
The Luggage
Ammobox+
Wing Slot
Friendly NPCs Don't Die
Item Checklist
MaxStackPlusPlus
All the Walls
Wireless
Shader Library
Item Customizer
ShopWithItemsSummoningBoss
VeinMiner
Magic Storage
Yet Another Boss Health Bar
Yoyos 2.0
Tremor Mod Remastered
Very SHort Respawn Time
Banner Checklist
No More Tombs

What is the item called? Which mod is the item from? You need to provide a bit more information.
Now, the first error you listed also points towards Terraria running out of memory for it to load the mods.
The second error's cause may depend on the item.

What is the item called? Which mod is the item from? You need to provide a bit more information.
Now, the first error you listed also points towards Terraria running out of memory for it to load the mods.
Its from Kalciphoz's RPG Mod and its called The Devourer and its a pickaxe. but ive had this with more items such as a Unlimited Items from Luiafk but thtas fixed now.

I have no idea how that item would trigger crashes. My guess is that using that item is basically allowing all the memory being used by the mods to go over the usual 4 GB limit, causing frequent random crashes.

TheStachelfisch's idea may help.

View attachment 222967View attachment 222968
Someone help me with this pls. im using alot of mods and everything works perfectly. but when i get a certain item from cheat sheet and put it in my inv the game just crashes.
Im sorry that its such a big list :p

Here is a list of all the mods im using:
GRealm
Base Mod
Shadows of Abaddon (Sacred Tools)
Recipe Browser
AFK's Pets and more
Qwerty's Bosses and Items
Fargo's Mutant Mod
Mod Helpers
AlchemistNPC
WeaponOut
Hero's Mod (Cheats, I use this to give myself an item wich crashes my game)
Clalamity Mod
Yoyos+
Auto Trash
Boss Checklist
WorldGen Previewer
Universe Of Swords Mod
Better Paint
DNI Equipment Upgrade
Bloackaroz's Costumes
JoostMod
MechTransfer
Luiafk
Calamity Addon
Kalciphoz's RPG Mod
Secret Dyes
Hair Dye for Armor
OmniSwing
BuilderPlus
Virtuous Weapon Pack
Invisible Bye Mod
Legendaries+
Critter Craze
Builder's Toolbox
Solutions Mod
VipixToolbox
Elemental Unleash
Spirit Mod
MoreAccesories+
WMITF
Project__Logic
The Luggage
Ammobox+
Wing Slot
Friendly NPCs Don't Die
Item Checklist
MaxStackPlusPlus
All the Walls
Wireless
Shader Library
Item Customizer
ShopWithItemsSummoningBoss
VeinMiner
Magic Storage
Yet Another Boss Health Bar
Yoyos 2.0
Tremor Mod Remastered
Very SHort Respawn Time
Banner Checklist
No More Tombs
What does the "Running out of memory mean"? im not that good with pcs xD

It means Terraria is using more RAM (Random Access Memory, used to help manage games, normal Terraria only allows for use of 4 GB of RAM). Memory in that sentence = RAM. If a process/app/game uses more RAM than it can use, it will either go down to 0 FPS or outright crash.

I mean, he was asking what that meant, so I answered. It is pretty much common knowledge, sure, but he asked, therefore I answered so that he could understand.
Sorry didnt read the message above.....
[doublepost=1560876643,1560876327][/doublepost]
What does the "Running out of memory mean"? im not that good with pcs xD
Because youre using tremor you have to use the fixed 64 bit version of it <--- click, download it and drag it into C:\Users\YOUR NAME\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods and replace it with the existing one

I mean, he was asking what that meant, so I answered. It is pretty much common knowledge, sure, but he asked, therefore I answered so that he could understand.
Well... i did that but now none of the mods will load bc im using tModLoader 0.10.1.5 in stead of 0.10.1

Sorry didnt read the message above.....
[doublepost=1560876643,1560876327][/doublepost]
Because youre using tremor you have to use the fixed 64 bit version of it <--- click, download it and drag it into C:\Users\YOUR NAME\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods and replace it with the existing one
Nvm looks like its just banner checklist
[doublepost=1560886092][/doublepost]
The game still crashes after i get The Devourer pickaxe from the FRPG mod do you recomend just removing that mod?

Now when i try to create a world its stuck on Generating Ruines. Could it be my laptop thats too weak? :p bc i only have 8GB. i used to play terraria without any problems and someday it just randomly stopped working propperly

Back
Top Bottom