Terraria enthusiast arrived ♪

Evie_q

Official Terrarian
So... Hello, this is my introduction post (?)

First of all, I'll tell you some things about me. I'm a boy from Spain please understand my poor English and that Evie is just a nickname, 23 years old and of course a Terraria enthusiast! I've been playing it for a long time but I can't really tell since I'm too bad with dates, but I started playing before the hardmode got in in the mobile version. I'm familiarized with forums but I haven't been part of one in a lot of time, so I hope we get to have fun playing and posting!

In terms of videogames, I am an exclusively PC version player but I've tried 3DS and Mobile version too. To get you to know my playstyle, I often choose magic/ranged weapons over melee/summoning, and I always tryhard with potions. Anyways, I haven't yet been able to defeat
the Moon Lord alone tho I haven't really tried it... But I'm currently playing expert mode and I'm on that point of the game when you have to defeat Plantera so we're good now. My favourite biome is Hallow and I prefer Corruption over Crimson... You can ask me anything related to the game if you want!

I have near ZERO experience in PvP, and I'm not really interested in playing... I'm not that good for it I think, but I read we're having something related so I might be watching it :>

If someone wants to share a server to play with me and more people just ask! I don't bite so don't worry, we can have fun together if you want~ but I'm on a hiatus due to exams soon so wait for end of May/June (maybe when Journey's End kicks off :p) and I'll be glad to be part of it~ contact with me via Discord or even here if you want!

Apart from Terraria, I've spent a lot of time playing Super Smash Bros, Zero Escape, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, Animal Crossing... These are the sagas I loved the most, please let me know if you love them!

Again, you can ask me anything if you're curious, I will answer the fastest I can <3

See you soon!

Last edited:
Hello, nice to meet you! I too enjoy the sagas you have mentioned, are you hyped for Animal Crossing: New Horizons? I know I am. Based on what you like, I can give you recommendations of things you would enjoy since I enjoy similar things. Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Hello, nice to meet you! I too enjoy the sagas you have mentioned, are you hyped for Animal Crossing: New Horizons? I know I am. Based on what you like, I can give you recommendations of things you would enjoy since I enjoy similar things. Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay.
Yes~ not so hyped lately due to exams and stuff but I really want to have the game already and play! :nursewink: Recommend me anything you want :nursegrin:

Welcome to TCF (Terraria Community Forums) Evie. :dryadsmile:

I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have questions about the Forums, you can always send myself or any Forum staff a member a PM and we'll try our best to help.

Glad to hear you are enjoying Expert Mode. Moon Lord is brutal, but you'll be able to defeat him if you keep trying. A Magic/Ranged playstyle sounds interesting.

Also Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is fantastic for sure. Blue/Red Rescue Team and Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky for sure had extremely compelling stories and fantastic characters. It also introduced me to the mystery dungeon style gameplay and the dungeons were fantastic.

Welcome to TCF (Terraria Community Forums) Evie. :dryadsmile:

I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have questions about the Forums, you can always send myself or any Forum staff a member a PM and we'll try our best to help.

Glad to hear you are enjoying Expert Mode. Moon Lord is brutal, but you'll be able to defeat him if you keep trying. A Magic/Ranged playstyle sounds interesting.

Also Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is fantastic for sure. Blue/Red Rescue Team and Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky for sure had extremely compelling stories and fantastic characters. It also introduced me to the mystery dungeon style gameplay and the dungeons were fantastic.
Yaaa, I'm currently using frost armor/clorophyte ranged armor the most, since I've played a lot of magic weapons in the past I'm now using ranged weapons and having a lot of fun... And dying a lot too, I need to improve dodging their attacks I guess :( I'm too afraid to fight Plantera now so I'm mostly doing fishing missions and collecting stuff...

I love PMD as well <3 I can rescue anyone if they're in trouble but I don't think people here would play it now hahaha

Thank you! :dryadsmile:

Back
Top Bottom