Terraria fails to download

Dave Becker

Terrarian
I was playing the game today and suddenly lost connection to the server. I tried to log back on and it said player already on the server. Happened before so i restarted terraria which usually fixes it. But when i tried the restart it said failed missing executable. So i went into steam and verified the game cache. Then it said downloading missing files. But when it finished downloading , the download of terraria went right back down into a qued position instead of ready to play. It wouldnt download and fix the issue. So i removed my player files from the terraria folder to save at least that much. Then deleted everything off of my computer related to Terraria. Except for my player files which i put in a folder labeled toon on my desktop. Then i attempted to reinstall the game completely. It started by searching for old terraria content then went into the download phase of install. But as soon as it starts to download it disappears aka crashes. And wont install anything. So i did some google searching and heard about a .net framework issue. I havnt updated windows so i decide to verify my framework is ok. It verifys fine. So thats no help. Whats the solution here? I have almost 600 hours on this game and pay for a dedicated server. I just want to play again. Oh i also restarted my pc and dumped my recycle bin.

Back
Top Bottom