Avast - Terraria ??

espiru

Official Terrarian
It's only to me that Avast block Terraria.exe ??

Win32:Evo-gen [Susp]

Anyone know what happend??

Avast seems to be reporting false positives for the executable. I don't use Avast, but there should be a way to mark it as safe and report it as a false positive. I've seen other reports of this happening. You can report it here after white listing it.

i had this problem as well, i found a way to fix it

you can remove items from the chest Avast stores programs it deems threats in. open avast, and go to statistics.
after that, go to component stats. you should see a listing that opens your chest, and you can restore it. right click the terraria executable, and then select "restore".
finally, if you have the game on steam, right click it in your library's listing. go to properties, and then to the "local files" tab. verify the integrity of the game cache, and it should work.

i kown how to restore a file ... bud... it's any problem with terraria.exe? Why avast block it?

oh
all right, i misunderstood the point of this thread then
i don't know, antivirus programs can be stupid like that some times.

Not so sure about restoring the file if my antivirus caught it. It's a suspect file. Why is it a suspect file? And like I said earlier steam was trying to download something. Was anyone else's steam trying to download something while they played the game?

I wouldn't have noticed whilst playing last night (which was the last time I did before I encountered the problem), but Avast has had strange opinions about other benign files.

but since we put the terraria in the exclusion it should stop being blocked no?
seem like my problem still isnt resolved....

Back
Top Bottom