3DS Terraria for Nintendo 3DS is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok here are the pictures of the bugs I found
Buckets not stacking.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CWRlS_PWoAAkEW3.jpg:large

Item number 5075 weapon

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CWRlUM8W4AAxpPV?format=pjpg&name=large
You managed to glitch the removed Zapinator back in the game??
[DOUBLEPOST=1450198005,1450197916][/DOUBLEPOST]
Help im freaking out :( i cant make abeemination to summon queen bee and idk why and i got all the required materials :(
The mobile(and 3DS, it seems) version has a crafting recipe that requires more items

i LOVE my 3ds version. having put 200 hours on pc, this was a no brainer for me. got like 10 hours in. it's a solid made game. the controls are so creatively mapped out, it feels a lot of critical thought went into figuring out what does what. same goes for the use of the bottom screen.

i really hope we get some solid updates for the 3ds version, especially new 3ds stuff, like bigger worlds, more options, possibly adjust zoom of top screen, the use of the c-stick, maybe internet play?

anywho, had to sign in and say thank you very much for this port @505Games

i LOVE my 3ds version. having put 200 hours on pc, this was a no brainer for me. got like 10 hours in. it's a solid made game. the controls are so creatively mapped out, it feels a lot of critical thought went into figuring out what does what. same goes for the use of the bottom screen.

i really hope we get some solid updates for the 3ds version, especially new 3ds stuff, like bigger worlds, more options, possibly adjust zoom of top screen, the use of the c-stick, maybe internet play?

anywho, had to sign in and say thank you very much for this port @505Games
yes i really want bigger worlds and over internet multiplayer

yes i really want bigger worlds and over internet multiplayer
You still have to realize that they haven't made a dicision if they are going to bring out a N3ds exclusive version, also we don't know what there still going to add after the bug fix update.

I have a suggestion for the New 3DS shoulder buttons (ZL / ZR), they're currently mapped to open build mode / inventory mode in the bottom screen and a second press to set it back to the default screen. I think it'd be quite useful if you didn't have to close the current view to open a new one.

For example, if I'm in build mode and want the inventory, I have to go back to the default view before going to inventory instead of a single press. I'm finding it mildly annoying if I have the map open on the bottom screen and I have to touch the screen to close it before pressing a button to open another view.

Does that even make sense? o_O

Yes the game uses a stylist. If you referring to does a 3ds come with a stylist then yes it does.
61Fjf39wdiL._SL1500_.jpg

This is a stylus.

Stylist.png

This is a stylist.

I love this; I got the IOS version but find it incredibly uncomfortable to play - I far rather prefer my 3ds for mobile gaming ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom