3DS Terraria for Nintendo 3DS is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
...What exactly are you referring to? If you're making the claim that Minecraft's holders are not "smart enough" to bring the game to a Nintendo console, be aware that Minecraft released for Wii U on December 17, 2015.

This is the game's information page on the Nintendo of America website.

And here's the information page for Nintendo of Europe's website.
What he was talking about was that minecraft didn't came to to 3ds and thats what he meant. as for one i dont care about it much, but mincraft should have came for the 3ds, but as lickly how terraria holds up its not even possible to have minecraft come for 3ds because of system limitations.

oh so ur an extremely bored person with SUCH little to do that u find pleasure in correcting continuity mistakes ok :merchantcool:
[DOUBLEPOST=1453475763,1453475632][/DOUBLEPOST]
What he was talking about was that minecraft didn't came to to 3ds and thats what he meant. as for one i dont care about it much, but mincraft should have came for the 3ds, but as lickly how terraria holds up its not even possible to have minecraft come for 3ds because of system limitations.
Huzzah! a man of quality

I've got to say that Minecraft coming to 3ds is never going to happen with the current ( not being mean or anything ) kind of sucky hard ware but with people talking about an nx with a console and portable they might be able to make it on that if it is more powerful.

Do you have to defeat all the mechanicals bosses to get solar eclipses or just defeat one or is it just super rare?
Edit: right after posting this I got a solar eclipse and after awhile got a death sickle and broken hero sword and made the TRUE NIGHTS EDGE!:D

Last edited:
Keep it respectful folks. There's no reason to get up in arms over this.
sorry mr moderator, also can u please get some help for me the mini/map and everything related to it vanished and the other moderators/community are just serving me up bull
[DOUBLEPOST=1453678252,1453678209][/DOUBLEPOST]
sorry mr moderator, also can u please get some help for me the mini/map and everything related to it vanished and the other moderators/community are just serving me up bull
:confused:

What seems to be the problem?
Well: My Map/Minimap has dissapeared, tab doesn't do anything even though its still on the same setting, m doesn't do anything either, i varified the games cache i did everything that was already suggested and the best answer the other moderator gave me was that my computer was too weak witch is absolute malarkey on the account that the maps were fine for a while on my computer untill one day they vanished, even if i was using a weaker computer, im not anymore but still have the same problem

Well: My Map/Minimap has dissapeared, tab doesn't do anything even though its still on the same setting, m doesn't do anything either, i varified the games cache i did everything that was already suggested and the best answer the other moderator gave me was that my computer was too weak witch is absolute malarkey on the account that the maps were fine for a while on my computer untill one day they vanished, even if i was using a weaker computer, im not anymore but still have the same problem
They didn't say your computer was weak, they suggested that you had done something with Terraria's files that caused this, or that it could be something with your computer (but not that it's too weak).

Ah sorry about that. Honestly I rarely play PC Terraria anymore. Other moderators would be much more helpful. I tend to focus on the console ports personally. A 3DS thread isn't the proper place for PC assistance anyways. Sorry I couldn't help :/

I own a vita and it feels wonderful, but honestly, I feel that 3DS is the perfect console for Terraria.
Granted, there are different ways to play the game; I simply mean that, for my usage, it would be perfect.

For now, I'll continue trying to decide whether I like PS4 or Vita better.
I own it on PC, but my desktop crapped out (numerous parts) and I only own a Chromebook and a 10yr old Dell otherwise.
I've tried installing Ubuntu on my Chromebook, which was successful, though underwhelming and I feel I missed a step.
That said, Terarria runs rather slow on it, so I can't consider it the best console for me, though I'd bet a desktop or decent laptop might change my mind.

I've been wondering wouldn't the world size depend on the memory that your 3ds has? And same with the amount of worlds and characters.

I really like my 3DS copy of Terraria. Better than Xbox and Mobile, but I do have one complaint, and it's a small one. When I jump, my cursor goes all over the place. My only wish is for the cursor to not move when I jump. And if you want more fans, make controls and such more customizable <3 But thank you so much for being very diverse, Terraria creators <3

Note: this only happens when the cursor is below your character which sucks if you're trying to get out of a hole

and map does not go back to you when you die

Last edited:
make controls and such more customizable and map does not go back to you when you die
Definetly agree with customizable controls though I've been playing to long now to change them;). The map goes back fine you just have to close it then open it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom