Terraria Forum Ranks??

SirBaconII

Terrarian
Sooooo I just linked my steam account and want to get the "Official terrarian" title, but I dunno how to change it! pls help. (Oh, and I know this thread might be part of another category, but I didn't find it.

Sooooo I just linked my steam account and want to get the "Official terrarian" title, but I dunno how to change it! pls help. (Oh, and I know this thread might be part of another category, but I didn't find it.
Steam changed their privacy policy recently. To receive the trophies for owning the games, you need to make everything in your Steam profile public. See here for an example.

Note that it may take as long as 24 hours for the trophies to be awarded. After that happens, you can reset your Steam privacy as you like.

Steam changed their privacy policy recently. To receive the trophies for owning the games, you need to make everything in your Steam profile public. See here for an example.

Note that it may take as long as 24 hours for the trophies to be awarded. After that happens, you can reset your Steam privacy as you like.
oookay, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom