Terraria Hardmode Bosses - Easiest to Hardest

theTerraBoi

Terrarian
Hey fellow Terrarians! I’d like to hear your opinions on All 10 Hardmode bosses in Terraria ranked Easiest to hardest upon the following conditions ranked -
- No cheese counting (e.g nurse spam)
- Ranked at the point of the game you fight the bosses in.
- No enraged forms counted (e.g Day Time Empress of Light)

Here’s my opinion on Easiest to hardest
Golem
The Destroyer
Queen Slime
Lunatic Cultist
Skeletron Prime
The Twins
Planters
Duke Fishron
Empress of Light
Moon Lord

Yes but that’s all bosses, not Hardmode bosses only because Hardmode is where you require more preparation to take down bosses

there is a thread for this...
Hi there @TerrariaFan567, thank you for looking out for the forums. However, please report a thread if you think it is a duplicate and do not post about how you think it's a duplicate. It creates a mess in the thread that doesn't need to be there. Report the thread - the forum staff will look it over and take it from there. After you report something, just ignore it.

No, this is about Hardmode bosses strictly under preparation before each bosses. And it’s strictly 1.4.3 because that thread is 1.3 strict where Moon Lords phantasmal deathray doesn’t go through blocks.
Since @theTerraBoi has some interesting points about how their thread focuses on a slightly different angle, this thread can stay as is.

Easiest

Lunatic Cultist
Golem
Stardust Pillar
Vortex Pillar
Skeletron Prime
The Twins
Duke Fishron
Empress of Light (Night)
The Destroyer
Queen Slime (Only if because of those annoying Crysytal Slime's far range projectiles that hit like a TRUCK)
Nebula Pillar
Moon Lord
Solar Pillar
Plantera
Empress of Light (Day) (Just slightly above Plantera, only for the fact that you die in one hit)

Hardest

This is from my personal opinions of who I find easier and harder.

Easiest to Hardest would go

The Destroyer
Queen Slime
Golem
Lunatic Cultist
Stardust Pillar
Skeletron Prime
Nebula & Vortex
Empress of Light
Duke Fishron
Solar Pillar
The Twins