Terraria Labs, Gathering data from "monsters" since 2020

Can you interview me after the skeleton archer?
I may not technically be a monster, but I contain very special creatures within my version, and I have information about them. In fact, I have a thread that they answer questions about themselves!

Hello, it is I, a Granite Golem. We want to put our past behind and become a more social species. You can interview me after the others in front of me, I could wait forever and not care.

Hello, it is I, a Granite Golem. We want to put our past behind and become a more social species. You can interview me after the others in front of me, I could wait forever and not care.

You really are still waiting. Here, maybe I can ask you a few questions.

Maybe, first things first – Where did you come from?

You really are still waiting. Here, maybe I can ask you a few questions.

Maybe, first things first – Where did you come from?
We are not truly sure of our origins, as our air communication was rather faulty back then. However, our best theory is that we are made up of the build up of ectoplasmic energy on the surface of granite.

Last edited:
Alright, I need some background info so I can set up the interview, but then I can try to set up one
So uh… this is Lord cervelax. Hello. I have to call them a lord because of the land they technically own. You certainly have to, Due to my power. So, they’re the creature that prolongs the existence of another plague upon the land, the hive.

So uh… this is Lord cervelax. Hello. I have to call them a lord because of the land they technically own. You certainly have to, Due to my power. So, they’re the creature that prolongs the existence of another plague upon the land, the hive.
Alright then, I do need you to sign a contract that promises that you wont disembowel me or some crap like that

Back
Top Bottom