Texture Pack Terraria logo retextured 2 x quality.

Unactive

Terrarian
Hello, this is my first mini texture pack , changing logo for a new in 2x quality.
Logo.png
Logo2.png

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/e9ir63bxpjk2pjx/Logo.rar

Last edited:
a......can i use it in my video? or put the file in my qq group? or put in a...like a forum?
eeeeee..i'm not good in english
and im a chniese
in china ,as i now,just a little terrarian know the mod,pack
i want show some pack,mod ,for my friends,and more people
so can i?
i dont know how to say that...
i will keep your original forum link like:原帖地址http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-logo-retextured-2-x-quality.45983/
and tell the people that's you made it
and put my own link to make chniese more ez to download

a......can i use it in my video? or put the file in my qq group? or put in a...like a forum?
and im a chniese
so can i?
i will keep your original forum link like:原帖地址http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-logo-retextured-2-x-quality.45983/
ok :indifferent:

how about doing this 4 all the games textures?
easier said than done. There are nearly 10,000 image assets (hundreds or thousands of individual sprites)
I have decided to take on than monstrous task with the Terrafine Project.

:indifferent:-_-:):happy::D;);(:(:mad::confused::cool::p:eek::passionate::rolleyes:o_O:naughty::sigh::dryadindifferent:%-_-:dryadsmile::dryadhappy::dryadgrin::dryadwink::dryadcry::dryadsad::dryadmad::dryadconfused::dryadcool::dryadtongue::dryadeek::dryadpassionate::dryadrolleyes::dryadwhat::dryadnaughty:%:sigh::merchantindifferent:$-_-:merchantsmile::merchanthappy::merchantgrin::merchantwink::merchantcry::merchantsad::merchantmad::merchantconfused::merchantcool::merchanttongue::merchanteek::merchantpassionate::merchantrolleyes::merchantwhat::merchantnaughty::merchantsigh::nurse:&-_-:nursesmile::nursehappy::nursegrin::nursewink::nursecrying::nursesad::nursemad::nurseconfused::nursecool::nursetongue::nurseeek::nursepassionate::nurserolleyes::nursewhat::nursenaughty::nursesigh::pirateindifferent:~-_-~:)~:happy:~:D~;)arg~:cry:~:(~:mad:~:confused:~:cool:~:p~:eek:~:passionate:~:rolleyes:~o_O~:naughty:~:sigh:`:indifferent:`-_-`:)`:happy:`:D`;)`:cry:`:(`:mad:`:confused:`:cool:`:p':eek:`:passionate:`:rolleyes:'o_O`:naughty:`:sigh::redmunch::redspin::red::red2::joy::bluslime::gslime::pinky::pslime::yslime::bslime::cslime::islime::lslime::sslime::hoppinjack::rslime::kingslime:ALL DEM SLIMES:brain::golem::zombie::nymph::pumpking:
Hi @The Ancient Cat, welcome to the forums. Because you're new, you may not realize that we expect members to post with a certain level of quality here and spamming emojis does not qualify. Please discuss the thread topic when posting - in this case, sano2's texture pack - or don't post at all. You have more freedom to post random stuff on your profile, however spamming emojis there is not permitted either.

Hi @The Ancient Cat, welcome to the forums. Because you're new, you may not realize that we expect members to post with a certain level of quality here and spamming emojis does not qualify. Please discuss the thread topic when posting - in this case, sano2's texture pack - or don't post at all. You have more freedom to post random stuff on your profile, however spamming emojis there is not permitted either.
ok sorry

and im a chniese
so can i?
i will keep your original forum link like:原帖地址PC - Terraria logo retextured 2 x quality.
外国人可能不知道qq是什么。。。

Back
Top Bottom