Terraria Makeship Series - Silver Armor

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
Greetings Terrarians!

We hope that everyone that was interested had a chance to pick up the Terraria x Makeship Hallowed Armor Plush late last year. Those should be shipping out just as soon as Makeship completes manufacturing, etc. In the meantime, we are pleased to reveal the second in our plush armor series with Makeship - Silver Armor!

The subject of Terraria's box/cover art for many years, Silver Armor has always been an iconic set - since the very early days of Terraria itself!

Silver Armor-Launch-Post.png.png
Casting a shimmer all around from the sun glinting off of its polished surfaces, Silver Armor is the best way to adventure in style early on in the world of Terraria!

Taken straight from the iconic Terraria cover art, the Terraria Silver Armor plush includes a Silver Pickaxe as well as a Silver Bow – perfect for keeping enemies at bay as you delve deeper in search of ore and treasure. You can always strap the one you are not using to your back for safe keeping.

We think it looks pretty awesome - and we hope that you agree. To place your order or to find out more, click the banner/image above or the link below! We are already early in planning on what armor will be next... as well as other ideas.

TERRARIA SILVER ARMOR PLUSH - ORDER NOW!

index.php

HOW MAKESHIP CAMPAIGNS WORK

Makeship utilizes a unique method for determining whether or not a plush gets manufactured and shipped out to players. Essentially, each campaign goes out as a preorder for a set period of time - for this campaign, that will be 21 days - and if the plush orders meet the minimum quantity needed (200), the plush gets made and shipped out to everyone that bought one. If it doesn't hit that level, then no one is out a dime - but sadly, our Silver Armor plush will only ever exist as a concept.

The short version:
  • The Silver Armor Plush will be available for preorder from today through the next 21 days
  • If Makeship receives at least 200 preorders, the plush will be manufactured and shipped to customers
  • If it does not hit that threshhold, then the plush will not be made, everyone gets their money back, and we will hope for better results on our next attempt.

index.php

That's pretty much everything to share on this campaign. We really want to see this one be a smashing success - because we think this plush is really cool, and we are really excited to make more armors in the future. Your support here will tell the tale on both fronts. So, if you like what you see and you think the Silver Armor plush might look great in your collection, pick yours up today!

Last edited:
Next, I would love to see plushiest of the Celestial Armors. Having a cute little Vortex plush on my desk while I Terraria would be great!

I'll chuck my money at it because why not, while I'm here does anyone know happened to elite gaming gear, thought about picking up some of the switch controller shells they were putting out but most of their social media has been silent since November and the website is 404 any answer would be appreciated.

I'll chuck my money at it because why not, while I'm here does anyone know happened to elite gaming gear, thought about picking up some of the switch controller shells they were putting out but most of their social media has been silent since November and the website is 404 any answer would be appreciated.

Hmm, have not heard anything in this (or any other) regard.

Clearly something I need to look into - thanks for the heads up.

Hmm, have not heard anything in this (or any other) regard.

Clearly something I need to look into - thanks for the heads up.
No problem if anything comes out of this if possible to get a heads up would be nice to get some level of closure not too much of a loss but been wanting to spice up my switch for a bit so seeing that the website comes up blank was a pretty big bummer, Anyways hope y'all hit the donation goal with the plush and hope to see it in June!

Quick edit: did try and reach out to their contact email but it came back as unavailable

Last edited:
I do wonder If we'll get Plushies of the Townies
^^

as Terraria have 2 Plushes ingame, one for the Guide and another for the Clothier
;p

(I'm speaking of The Voodoo Dolls, if there is any confusion)

Greetings Terrarians!

We hope that everyone that was interested had a chance to pick up the Terraria x Makeship Hallowed Armor Plush late last year. Those should be shipping out just as soon as Makeship completes manufacturing, etc. In the meantime, we are pleased to reveal the second in our plush armor series with Makeship - Silver Armor!

The subject of Terraria's box/cover art for many years, Silver Armor has always been an iconic set - since the very early days of Terraria itself!

View attachment 458996
Casting a shimmer all around from the sun glinting off of its polished surfaces, Silver Armor is the best way to adventure in style early on in the world of Terraria!

Taken straight from the iconic Terraria cover art, the Terraria Silver Armor plush includes a Silver Pickaxe as well as a Silver Bow – perfect for keeping enemies at bay as you delve deeper in search of ore and treasure. You can always strap the one you are not using to your back for safe keeping.

We think it looks pretty awesome - and we hope that you agree. To place your order or to find out more, click the banner/image above or the link below! We are already early in planning on what armor will be next... as well as other ideas.

HOW MAKESHIP CAMPAIGNS WORK

Makeship utilizes a unique method for determining whether or not a plush gets manufactured and shipped out to players. Essentially, each campaign goes out as a preorder for a set period of time - for this campaign, that will be 21 days - and if the plush orders meet the minimum quantity needed (200), the plush gets made and shipped out to everyone that bought one. If it doesn't hit that level, then no one is out a dime - but sadly, our Silver Armor plush will only ever exist as a concept.

The short version:
  • The Silver Armor Plush will be available for preorder from today through the next 21 days
  • If Makeship receives at least 200 preorders, the plush will be manufactured and shipped to customers
  • If it does not hit that threshhold, then the plush will not be made, everyone gets their money back, and we will hope for better results on our next attempt.

index.php

That's pretty much everything to share on this campaign. We really want to see this one be a smashing success - because we think this plush is really cool, and we are really excited to make more armors in the future. Your support here will tell the tale on both fronts. So, if you like what you see and you think the Silver Armor plush might look great in your collection, pick yours up today!
I love this, but why are some people on the steam announcement for this so angry it's just a plush

Back
Top Bottom