Terraria Memes Reborn Reborn

Hi there @tallyhall, I moved your post (and any replies) into this already existing thread for Terraria memes, since your post didn’t qualify as a suggestion. :)

Terraria memes can go in this thread (the one you’re in right now). And non-Terraria memes can go here: Humorous - Post your memes!

One more thing… please censor the swear word in the image, or put it behind a spoiler with a profanity warning. Swearing on the forums is allowed, within reason, because we have a profanity filter for those that wish to hide swear words. But the filter can’t “see” profanity in images in order to censor it, so you need to do it manually.

1674690559013.png

I was assembling Ikea furniture with my parents, and I noticed something about one of the components, so I snatched a pic, and....
IMG_7429.jpeg

Moon Lord is that you?

It's got the multiple eyes and even the anti-lifesteal leech thing (as a screw) and the mouth (downwards pointing arrow)... all it's missing is the top deathray eye

sorry for my overly massive fingers lol

I was assembling Ikea furniture with my parents, and I noticed something about one of the components, so I snatched a pic, and....
View attachment 427444
Moon Lord is that you?

It's got the multiple eyes and even the anti-lifesteal leech thing (as a screw) and the mouth (downwards pointing arrow)... all it's missing is the top deathray eye

sorry for my overly massive fingers lol
Hi @zenithspeed I moved your post into this already existing thread for Terraria memes.

Terraria memes can go in this thread (the one you’re in right now): Terraria Memes Reborn Reborn
Non-Terraria memes can go here: Humorous - Post your memes!

pls help when i tryed summoing him by putting his body parts back together it didnt summon the boss please help.
Screenshot 2023-11-30 8.17.44 PM.png

pls help when i tryed summoing him by putting his body parts back together it didnt summon the boss please help.
View attachment 443609
Hi there @Miniguner welcome to the forums. :)

I moved your post into this already existing thread. While your image isn’t necessarily a meme, this is the best fit for it, as it doesn’t constitute having it’s own thread.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Back
Top Bottom