Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time!!
I have the skull that summons Ocram which i know will become a legacy item and i am keeping it mainly to say that i have it. and yes it is time for the mobile version to get 1.3.
[doublepost=1566085754,1566085559][/doublepost]with study and work i won't have much free time to play it lol. so what little free time i do have will get spent on playing terraria mobile.

I have the skull that summons Ocram which i know will become a legacy item and i am keeping it mainly to say that i have it. and yes it is time for the mobile version to get 1.3.
[doublepost=1566085754,1566085559][/doublepost]with study and work i won't have much free time to play it lol. so what little free time i do have will get spent on playing terraria mobile.
Unlike the console version, mobile will not have any legacy items.
We are not holding up this update any longer for large, involved features such as controller support/full control customization. That has been said for quite a while now.

If some people have already decided - without even trying them - that the controls in THIS update are unacceptable to them, then may I suggest that you turn off updates for your app so that you can keep your current controls.
I didnt mean it like that. The new controls are amazing with 1 problem. you cant easily shoot/aim while jumping. Id like an option for that, and possibly controller support, i would not mind waiting a couple weeks after its released for it to be added.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it has been confirmed that, despite Console having them, that all supposed-to-be legacy items will no longer exist in Mobile when the update rolls out. ~:(

i created an account for this omg!!!!

Welcome to the forums! It's an exciting time to join, so have fun and join in on all the hype!

I’m seriously loving all this happy forum chatting, and how new forum members are popping up really quickly! It’s so sweet, that it actually feels heartwarming to know how many people are happy with these news! Keep it up, community! ~:D
8AECE789-E8E1-4508-8263-7FDBCC61CF28.jpeg

Thank you to everyone who helped make this dream come true for us mobile users,can't wait to play it. Thank you dr studioe,relogic and loki for keeping us updated on everything.This is the happiest i have been in a few months.
Time to have few last battles with ocram lepus and tukor❤️❤️❤️❤️

Oh, I forgot to battle turkor the ungreatful and lepus. Why? I never battled them, so I might need to do the last things before it gets too late. :)
#goodbye_old_version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom