Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay first off big thanks 505 Games you fixed some crucial things (timers yes!!!!) but there are still a couple things that need tweaking which i can wait for. I have a suggestion and if you guys could make this happen it would be really awesome for all the community. So i have two devices and iPhone with Terreria and an iPad with Terreria. I primarily played on my iPhone until i discovered the iPad version is a lot larger and this would be a big help to the game experience and my eyes (seriously my eyesight has decreased because of the tiny screen of my Phone) . However all my progress is on my phone and i have zero on my iPad. So i look into ways as to how to transfer world saves and player saves between devices for the past 2 days. So far it seems as though its impossible because i can no longer downgrade to iOS 8.3. I tried iFunbox, iExplorer, Downgrading iOS, and messing around with the Cloud. Now this made me somewhat sad... because i would have really liked to play on my iPad rather than my phone for gaming and health purposes. So i was wondering if you guys could release an update allowing Local saves to be transferred via Worldsave IP. Kind of like Minecraft or Terreria Multiplayer servers. I would be super appreciative of you guys if you could make this happen and i believe a lot of other Terrerians would be too from my research! Thanks if you read this. And if anyone agrees with me, has the same problem, or has an idea please respond and lets help get this out to 505 Games.

On a galaxy s6, completely updated.

• game constantly crashes (if I boot game and load world proceeded by closing the application, the next boot seems to crash a tad later).

Is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening? I love this game dearly, and wish I could play without constant fear of a crash.

Okay first off big thanks 505 Games you fixed some crucial things (timers yes!!!!) but there are still a couple things that need tweaking which i can wait for. I have a suggestion and if you guys could make this happen it would be really awesome for all the community. So i have two devices and iPhone with Terreria and an iPad with Terreria. I primarily played on my iPhone until i discovered the iPad version is a lot larger and this would be a big help to the game experience and my eyes (seriously my eyesight has decreased because of the tiny screen of my Phone) . However all my progress is on my phone and i have zero on my iPad. So i look into ways as to how to transfer world saves and player saves between devices for the past 2 days. So far it seems as though its impossible because i can no longer downgrade to iOS 8.3. I tried iFunbox, iExplorer, Downgrading iOS, and messing around with the Cloud. Now this made me somewhat sad... because i would have really liked to play on my iPad rather than my phone for gaming and health purposes. So i was wondering if you guys could release an update allowing Local saves to be transferred via Worldsave IP. Kind of like Minecraft or Terreria Multiplayer servers. I would be super appreciative of you guys if you could make this happen and i believe a lot of other Terrerians would be too from my research! Thanks if you read this. And if anyone agrees with me, has the same problem, or has an idea please respond and lets help get this out to 505 Games.
I just thought of something, what if when playing with multiple people in 1 world the host had an option he/she could toggle on or off called World Share, this in turn would allow the guest(s) to create a copy of the world in one of their local saves. Unfourtanatly my knowledge for coding is very limited (I know simple basics of Python and Java lol) and i dont even know if thats possible but if you guys are looking for the ideas i can help.

I dont know man!!!Still working but the traps (spike,balls,etc) do 10 damage each...to kill 1 jellyfish takes 4 hits!

But timers are working on mine,i think it depends in your phone model and ios!
Mine works now :) But i have same problem aswell the spiky ball traps seems to do almost no damage at all to mobs like 1 damage per hit!

I mentioned this bug earlier too.. But it didn't show up in bug list. So I thought I should mention it again..

Sometimes when I use healing potions (lesser healing potion) my health don't get restored.. Specially while I'm getting damaged by mobs..

Although that potion didn't restore my health, the cooldown icon appear on the screen..

I'm using android 5.1.1
Sony Xperia z
Do im not the only one experiencing that because my is Sony Xperia Z Ultra
[DOUBLEPOST=1450584993,1450584588][/DOUBLEPOST]
I mentioned this bug earlier too.. But it didn't show up in bug list. So I thought I should mention it again..

Sometimes when I use healing potions (lesser healing potion) my health don't get restored.. Specially while I'm getting damaged by mobs..

Although that potion didn't restore my health, the cooldown icon appear on the screen..

I'm using android 5.1.1
Sony Xperia z
But sometimes if theres so many buff in the screen like what i did just for fun you'll never restore health and i dont know why and sometimes if you click to fast it wont restore too

Yet another bug with the NPCs. Santa won't move into another house after I've demolished the one he used to live in. He's just walking around that place. Sigh.

Samsung Galaxy S6 owner here. Another issue I noticed--one that hasn't been listed, as far as I know--is that the ground will vibrate up and down a pixel, which is really aggravating my eyes. The background and UI doesn't move, just anything in the foreground.

Do im not the only one experiencing that because my is Sony Xperia Z Ultra
[DOUBLEPOST=1450584993,1450584588][/DOUBLEPOST]
But sometimes if theres so many buff in the screen like what i did just for fun you'll never restore health and i dont know why and sometimes if you click to fast it wont restore too
So it's not just me..
So it's something wrong with Sony Xperia devices...
I hope this will get fixed soon..

Off topic a bit but how do I write different smileys, eg. Steampunk and pirate?

:) :D :p:(

Oh and Sina that will never be added.
If they add the ability to transfer local saves to another device you own you could simply go into a world and load up the same character as on the other device (or a new one) and loot that world.
It's basically another way to dupe stuff. But on a LARGER scale.

Last edited:
Sina said:

100% possible. Requires doing things that are not appropriate to talk about.

As i said, here's a picture of numbers comng up in the hotbar next to weapons. The game seems to think its a fishing pole, since changing to the fishing pole makes you hold out the weapon like you're fishing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-20-01-14-11.png
    Screenshot_2015-12-20-01-14-11.png
    325.4 KB · Views: 124
  • Screenshot_2015-12-20-01-14-43.png
    Screenshot_2015-12-20-01-14-43.png
    441.6 KB · Views: 133
Screenshot_2015-12-20-16-43-38.png Screenshot_2015-12-20-16-42-19.png Screenshot_2015-12-20-16-28-52.png what the heck i cant go back home because of this magic mirror and the trees in the tundra is normal tree but when you destroy it will turn into boreal and the crimson cave is full of freaking huge hole
[DOUBLEPOST=1450601492,1450601364][/DOUBLEPOST]Is this normal or a bug because its beside my spawnpoint

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-20-16-29-56.png
    Screenshot_2015-12-20-16-29-56.png
    183.6 KB · Views: 122
Screenshot_2015-12-20-14-31-30.png

As you can see I have huge amount of farms near my house..

But it's not enough for me. World is too small in order to accommodate my all farm ideas.( mushrooms,worm,glowing mushrooms,tree,daybloom,blinkroot,waterleaf,Moonglow,deathweed,firebloom, and so on)

I need a bigger world.. Please make mobile worlds atleast same as pc small world..

I need bigger lots of farms..
So I need bigger worlds..

Please..

@505Games-Mobile, I bought Terraria for Windows Phone and it crashes immediately after the splash screen. I know this has been reported, but I don't understand how it can not be reproduced internally as it is happening on all windows mobile devices. This was the first time I installed or played on the windows phone platform. Unfortunately, I have not been able to play it there at all period. I have windows phone 8.1 with latest updates on Lumia 1520.

As unfortunate as this may be, I do have other systems to play Terraria on until this is resolved. Thanks for the continued support!

New worm dup glitch in andriod if you place torch and remove it with a torch it will turn into a worm and the torch you destroy will be duplicated to

*Sorry cant upload the video to show you a proof ;(
[DOUBLEPOST=1450606239,1450606012][/DOUBLEPOST]But here's a screenshot :happy:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-20-17-55-56.png
    Screenshot_2015-12-20-17-55-56.png
    259.5 KB · Views: 149
Wtf!?!?
Saw a post stating that if you destroy a chalice it turns into a golden chest.
I Didn't believe it so I tried it myself and.....

Oh and notice the Christmas tree? :D

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 159
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 141
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom