Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally was able to catch one of the five that spawned before the very aggressive twins minions killed it the other five were not so lucky. Just for info it was close to sunrise and they spawned as I was falling down from around 20 blocks height.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-11-00-29-31.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-11-00-29-31.png
    86.8 KB · Views: 218
Yeah, I understand that it would result in leaving behind older devices, but at some point, surely that needs to be done. And maybe they could keep the current size as an 'extra small' world size option for those devices, but you have to wonder how long it is before people just have to accept that their phone/tablet is simply too old.

Well, as I've said before - in my admittedly non-tech speculation - such a "line" is inevitable. Its just a question of when and how to keep the most folks happy.

As for the last bit, some will and some won't - but if its unavoidable, then it will be unavoidable. Its the way of technology.

(again, just my opinion/total wild guessing based on what I know about the game, etc)

View attachment 92115
Just look at that wisp his off the circle...normal?

The wisp IS supposed to do that, it follows wherever you point the joysticks. First it defaults to the right one, but if it is not used, it will follow the direction of the left joystick. As for it being off the circle, when you point the wisp In a particular direction, it will push outwards and off the normal radius to point in the direction you are walking or mining. Hope this helps!

First of all stop whining and do some research, find arenas suited to your class and work on that. I've already gotten all fmoon drops only the reindeer bells was hard to get but that was by design

First of all, I do have a arena. Second, I've just solved why I couldn't get most of the drops my brother was stealing. Third, you didn't have to be enraged I know my comment did sound childish.

First of all, I do have a arena. Second, I've just solved why I couldn't get most of the drops my brother was stealing. Third, you didn't have to be enraged I know my comment did sound childish.
This is the problem with internet you can't here how its supposed to sound, i was saying that in a semi supportive semi teasing way im not enraged at all

I broke the door which was in the little area where the entrance is suppose to be but isn't
[DOUBLEPOST=1452459300,1452458966][/DOUBLEPOST]View attachment 92084 Breaking the door causes the Lizarhad Temple enemies to spawn
Not only breaking the door. Even staying there for a minute and not breaking it causes Temple Enemies spawn.
[DOUBLEPOST=1452530296][/DOUBLEPOST]Y
Anyone got a coin gun?i use about 100 pirate maps and no luck :(
View attachment 92115
Just look at that wisp his off the circle...normal?
Yes its normal.
-_-
[DOUBLEPOST=1452530859][/DOUBLEPOST]@505 Games Support I have found a 'fix' of the glitchy pressure plates. Facing right and place one cause it to glitch, but facing left not. (Beneath the bricks are the plates).
A temporary solution.
I'm so :brain:!
Screenshot_2016-01-11-17-45-01.png

A note to anyone having crash issues the game seems to run smoother and longer if you go into settings and force stop the app before opening (doing this with some apps can cause the app to act weird but I haven't noticed any issues that could be caused by this so it appears to be a good temporary fix)
[DOUBLEPOST=1452536101,1452535927][/DOUBLEPOST]Also the crafting screen seems to be my biggest sorce of crashes

A note to anyone having crash issues the game seems to run smoother and longer if you go into settings and force stop the app before opening (doing this with some apps can cause the app to act weird but I haven't noticed any issues that could be caused by this so it appears to be a good temporary fix)
[DOUBLEPOST=1452536101,1452535927][/DOUBLEPOST]Also the crafting screen seems to be my biggest sorce of crashes
Yeah, the crafting screen is like a murderer of RAM. It consumes lots of RAM...

I just thought of something the whole older devices vs bigger worlds issue could potentially be solved with something that I noticed on an old tablet I used to use with mcpe the device couldn't handle infinite worlds so if I tried to create a world with infinite as the selected type it would give a small notification and not create the world perhaps something similar could be done with terraria allowing the addition of larger worlds without leaving older devices behind

I just thought of something the whole older devices vs bigger worlds issue could potentially be solved with something that I noticed on an old tablet I used to use with mcpe the device couldn't handle infinite worlds so if I tried to create a world with infinite as the selected type it would give a small notification and not create the world perhaps something similar could be done with terraria allowing the addition of larger worlds without leaving older devices behind
Do you mean adding world size choice on mobile? That's amazing! But, I think some changes are also required for lowering the RAM usage, and may be a chunk system like Minecraft for lowering all of system requirements. I think these will make mobile more smoother.

Well after i got the coin gun the game crash..then i go again and said that my worlds and characters were corrupted...all my 4 worlds and 6 characters were deleted .-.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom