Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png
Found some 2 bugs. 1. Demon altars are floating and the corruption vases don't have their usual texture instead they use the Lizarhard vase when broken texture

Screenshots from a friend;
Dying with 400 health and then respawning with just 100 health
respawnwithoneinfourhealt.jpg
Entering the Temple before defeating Plantera still possible(he just started the game and beat Wall of Flesh, not any Mech Boss)
canentertemplepreplantera.jpg
The tooltip for Drax says "Picksaw" instead of "Hamdrax"
wrongtooltipfordrax.jpg
Some or all of these may not be bugs but all of them different from what they're intended.(At least for me)

Signs STILL don't work, since an update about two years ago, and also I found a weird bug with the pink dungeon chest
I made it, but it shows up as a green dungeon one when placed and when mined. Very confusing
image.jpeg

The higher green is supposed to be pink
Also, I made a house but no Npc would move in, as pictured
image.jpeg

I found a few bugs:
  • Heart Shrines sometimes aren't heart-shaped (I've seen rhombus shapes as well as squares)
  • Broken Hero Swords seem to drop way too often (either that, or I'm really lucky :p)
  • Terra Blade damage tooltip is messed up (often says things like 32 or 296)
  • Cabbages seem to never be anywhere
  • Giant stacks of Dirt Blocks keep popping up in piggy banks
  • Water Chests spawn only in the Ocean (never spawn in any lakes, Wooden Chests spawn instead)
  • Floating Islands won't spawn
There are a bunch of others that I can't remember at the moment, I'll likely post them tomorrow.

Does anyone know how long the max amount of time that Music Boxes take to record music? Because I equipped one for 30+ minutes and nothing happened. Then when I quit and went back on my world (@505 Games Support) the music box was gone. There was nothing in the equip slot.

Also, Plantera Bulbs still spawn after only one Mechanical boss has been defeated; you just made it so that “The Jungle grows restless…” message shows after all three Mechanical Bosses have been defeated.

@505 Games Support

I guess that defeating only one mech boss will allow to grow planatera bulb was intended in mobile..

I think it's not a bug.

@Loki can you give me an update on the windows phone fix.
1. Have they found the bug
2. How is the windows phone rebuild going
3. When is the windows phone rebuild planned to be finished and uploaded

Not sure. I know they are working directly with MS on this.

Fine the last I heard, great progress.

I do not know, only 505 Games could give an update on that, sorry. :(

Hello everyone
  1. When is terraria update that the cultist and 4 pillars and moonlord will be summoned and I wrote a message about it and you said that you will be back with me within 72 hours which that was on Friday so the 3 days is finished and nothing happened so please anyone reply to me and thanks

Not sure who promised that, but nothing around 1.3 content has been announced yet. So you will have to stay tuned with everyone else. :)

Going to see if we can get an update....I would agree that the "pile" is starting to grow yet again..... :(

Bug:Bought the game through trial version when im on internet connection it works fine. But without internet it would revert back to trial
Im on android 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom