Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update on my herplings dropping nazars bug from a few pages back: I just got a nazar from a floaty gross, and another from a crimslime. Now there are two drops that this could be:
The first is the key mold. However, I highly doubt that as I have got five in a few days in the Crimson, and no one gets that lucky with molds. So i think that should be ruled out.
The second is that the nazar has replaced the meat grinder in iOS drops. I find this more likely, as that is the rate it's dropping.
So 505, MEAT GRINDERS MAY HAVE BEEN REPLACED BY NAZARS.
iOS, iPhone 6, local save.
I made a thread on this bug they also drop the MEAT GRINDER HAMMER!!! No sign of Meat Grinder crafting station!o_O:mad:

Traps dont hurt critters/and monsters on mobile (iOS And Android) no matter if it is operated by lever, timers are broken, Frost Moon Music is not played insted it's Planteras music, The horseman's Blade does not drop from pumpking, Paladins dot attack, frost legion moon walks, Infinite block Placement (Builder potion),

Traps dont hurt critters/and monsters on mobile (iOS And Android) no matter if it is operated by lever, timers are broken, Frost Moon Music is not played insted it's Planteras music, The horseman's Blade does not drop from pumpking, Paladins dot attack, frost legion moon walks, Infinite block Placement (Builder potion),
Did you install the last hot fix? The traps do to little damage except to the player, I haven't done the pumpkin moon enough to check the drops, I only did the frost moon once and not all the way because I started it to early, builder potions do not cause infinite placement anymore, paladins possessed armors and werewolf just walk around....

USE ANDROID its way better for updates. (Galaxy tab 3 SAmsung-GTP Model189g3
[DOUBLEPOST=1453398828,1453398652][/DOUBLEPOST]
Did you install the last hot fix? The traps do to little damage except to the player, I haven't done the pumpkin moon enough to check the drops, I only did the frost moon once and not all the way because I started it to early, builder potions do not cause infinite placement anymore, paladins possessed armors and werewolf just walk around....
True,Is there a new Update of fix because i have not checked yet since i got end game gear(FROST MOON WEAPONS and ALLL ARMOR) thanks!:D.

USE ANDROID its way better for updates. (Galaxy tab 3 SAmsung-GTP Model189g3
[DOUBLEPOST=1453398828,1453398652][/DOUBLEPOST]
True,Is there a new Update of fix because i have not checked yet since i got end game gear(FROST MOON WEAPONS and ALLL ARMOR) thanks!:D.
Google play says December 17th as the time the hot fix was put out but it was about a week later.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-21-19-15-42.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-21-19-15-42.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 234
Still happens to me all of those glitches im going to see if theres a new update.
When you say android do you mean Amazon? Because all those bugs you mentioned (or most at least) were in the iOS/Google Play hotfix.
Edit: ignore that I just saw your post above. You should have the fix in that case.

I'm losing faith. It'll be Easter before the next round of fixes. (Not official, just speculating). Why am I allowing these issues deter me from playing? Why do I check this thread every day for a potential update? I should do a less complete full play-through on a brand new world and forget about collecting stuff.
[DOUBLEPOST=1453434988,1453434722][/DOUBLEPOST]Screw fishing, dyes, and signs. Screw enemies that don't spawn correctly or ultimate weapons. Screw useless arenas and afk farming. Old school, hardcore linear gameplay. Then I can see the story. Yeah, the story...:merchantcry:

I'm losing faith. It'll be Easter before the next round of fixes. (Not official, just speculating). Why am I allowing these issues deter me from playing? Why do I check this thread every day for a potential update? I should do a less complete full play-through on a brand new world and forget about collecting stuff.
[DOUBLEPOST=1453434988,1453434722][/DOUBLEPOST]Screw fishing, dyes, and signs. Screw enemies that don't spawn correctly or ultimate weapons. Screw useless arenas and afk farming. Old school, hardcore linear gameplay. Then I can see the story. Yeah, the story...:merchantcry:
Yeah like you'll always hear. The best impression comes from the first impression. Fishing might've actually been a nice addition but with all the bugs and glitches ect ect I don't even care for it anymore. Just have a bunch of fish sitting in my chest at home waiting for the angler to respawn in 2017. Aside from that I got my first horsemans blade and it glitched with bait power and turned into a butterfly when I tried to use it. Luckily I have a new one now and it's served me well this past month. Sad part was it was a 40% bait power and it turned into a freaking sulphur butterfly

Yeah like you'll always hear. The best impression comes from the first impression. Fishing might've actually been a nice addition but with all the bugs and glitches ect ect I don't even care for it anymore. Just have a bunch of fish sitting in my chest at home waiting for the angler to respawn in 2017. Aside from that I got my first horsemans blade and it glitched with bait power and turned into a butterfly when I tried to use it. Luckily I have a new one now and it's served me well this past month. Sad part was it was a 40% bait power and it turned into a freaking sulphur butterfly
SOme say that all of the glitches and bugs will be fixed by this fall and adding new contents from the pc versions CANT WAIT WHEN they add MOON LORD TO MOBILE!:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom