Mobile Terraria Mobile Easter Update: Expanded Worlds & More!

@Loki , the wiki says the Windows mobile version is submitted, is that from the December 2015 crash or new? I guess myself and a few others are wondering if there is any news since we missed the easter update? Thanks!

Last I heard, the fixes for WP were either in submission or darned close to it. I am not familiar enough with how MS' process works/how long it takes to make an educated guess there - nor have I heard if it got approved or not. If it were not approved, then they would have to fix whatever MS wants and resub it.

Found a bug in Paint, Most paint appears Red when painted on a block, (Yellow, Blue, Green, Pink) Havent tested all of the paints, but I am a little dissappointed, i like the paint.

Last edited:
Whats wrong in the screenshot?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-02-20-14-25.png
    Screenshot_2016-04-02-20-14-25.png
    275.3 KB · Views: 240
Yeah I don't see anything wrong either. Unless you're talking about no corruption or Crimson but that can be grassed over or changed.

Hmm, I overlooked that. Did he "die" recently? Perhaps the game thought he died, and also tried to generate a second, replacement Angler?

Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it. [/sarcasm]

Listen. I am starting to get extremely irate with you people. I have complained numerous times about how the game crashes on me every 10 freaking minutes. No one has done a damn thing to help me figure it out. It seems like you people only care about the money and nothing else. If I lived closer to your "studio" then I would just show up there and give everyone a piece of my mind. 1 1/2 freaking years ago the game worked great for me... and then came out the update and it hasn't been the same since.

I have tried this game on 2 different phones, an LG Optimus F7, and my Oneplus One. On my Oneplus one I have tried with the factory install CM 11, and even recently did a fresh install of the official CM 12.1 build for my phone. THE GAME STILL CRASHES EVERY 10 MINUTES!!!!! Not a problem with my phones, just your garbage port of this game.

How is this acceptable?!?

JUST REFUND MY MONEY ALREADY!!!

Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it. [/sarcasm]

Listen. I am starting to get extremely irate with you people. I have complained numerous times about how the game crashes on me every 10 freaking minutes. No one has done a damn thing to help me figure it out. It seems like you people only care about the money and nothing else. If I lived closer to your "studio" then I would just show up there and give everyone a piece of my mind. 1 1/2 freaking years ago the game worked great for me... and then came out the update and it hasn't been the same since.

I have tried this game on 2 different phones, an LG Optimus F7, and my Oneplus One. On my Oneplus one I have tried with the factory install CM 11, and even recently did a fresh install of the official CM 12.1 build for my phone. THE GAME STILL CRASHES EVERY 10 MINUTES!!!!! Not a problem with my phones, just your garbage port of this game.

How is this acceptable?!?

JUST REFUND MY MONEY ALREADY!!!
look on the bright side sr least you can download the game you have paid for no such luck on a windows phone

As I told you already, I personally have zero experience with Android phones - and as such, no idea how to pull logs from them. As I noted in my last response to you: have you filed a ticket with 505 CS via the link in their signature? If so, have you done so recently (say the last 3-4 months) since they completely reset their entire CS department? They are the closest to the port, they have that experience with Android and would know how best to pull said crash logs and to sort it out/get it to the devs.

Throwing shade and rage on here is all well and good, but doesn't actually do one thing to fix whatever issue it is that you have. Clearly the "it always crashes in 10m" bug isn't a 100% "happens to everyone" thing: rather it's isolated in some way...either to certain devices or something else that is being done. That is what the crash log will be needed to help sort out. Absent that, it's like asking to find a broken needle in a haystack of needles.

With all of this stuff, what I've consistently told everyone is - if you are really truly interested in making sure it gets fixed, then the best thing to do is to file the bug/ticket officially and then work with 505 directly to provide info and actually solve the problem. So many people have done this to good results for themselves and others - and I personally thank them for all their help there....it truly makes things better for everyone. Other folks choose to beat their fists against the wall - which may be cathartic, but is far from helpful.

That said, it's also the weekend - and I am not sure who all they have in the office since your last post. As for me, personally, I have work and family commitments that preclude me from spending hours googling "how to pull android crash logs" (which - of course - you could have already done if you were so inclined). As time allows, I'll look - but I repeat once again that the singular best way you can fix your issue is to file that ticket and work directly with 505 - tomorrow being Monday, I'll bet you guys could figure it out next week.

In the meantime, if anyone here knows how to pull Android crash logs and could share it for everyone, that would be awesome. I can help anyone with iOS logs. :)

As for refunds, my understanding is that those are all processed via the device stores themselves. I am not sure if their policies will allow a refund for a game played for years with no ticket filed to attempt to let the publisher (505) or dev (codeglue) work with you to sort it out. If that's what you truly want, then you are welcome to pursue that. I would submit that making the ticket and working to fix it would be the wisest choice.

I'm honestly not sure what else to tell you. I am trying my level best to point you in the right direction, but it only appears to be equal parts unappreciated and to drive your angry outbursts further - so I'll just leave you with the above and you can decide what you want to do from there.

Everyone knows there are issues on mobile - and they are being worked on, as evidenced by the handful of fix patches this year and with more already coming. So, be part of the solution if you want, but the endless raging without actually helping is fruitless. I promise you that when I have actionable stuff to push 505/CG on, I do - daily. ;)

Light a few candles instead of endlessly cursing the darkness. We would all be thankful for the light. :)

I'll await those crash logs - or, again, anyone with an issue should really report it via the bug reporting/CS link and get involved in a direct dialogue with 505 to root out and squash the issue.

Dude, seriously? Do you honestly think I am some android wizard that knew that there was some whole system crash log? I thought that the game itself kept a log and I was looking all over my phone for it. Still, even if I were to find it I wouldn't know wtf to do with it or how to parse out the non relevant garbage. And where is this link in their sig? I didn't know 505 had an alias on this forum so I didn't even know that they had a signature anywhere.

You guys seem to assume that I know everything or that I am going to jump through endless hoops. I have mentioned it MANY times on this forum about my issues with the mobile port and not once has anyone ever reached out and PMed me to directly work with me to figure this problem out. I paid my money for the game. It should be the dev's and publishers duty to make sure that the customers are satisfied. I reached out multiple times and up until the post I made a few days ago i had not ever gotten a response. So at least you semi tried to help.

This whole thing is an absolute abortion. I'm done dealing with you folks. I seriously hate you guys.

Back
Top Bottom