Not wishing to burst your bubble, but expert is gonna get much harder later on. I'm an experienced player (since 2015) and even with near-end game gear Duke Fishron is incredibly difficult in expert (cheesing notwithstanding) at least for me. Moonlord on normal I can kill everytime without problem, even with lower-tier gear. Expert, it might be 50/50 if manage to beat him. (I don't use the Zenith btw as that makes everything trivial.)

If you're enjoying expert, then that's great and by all means carry on enjoying it, but don't get complacent. It ain't called expert for nothing.

As for Journey Mode, I don't consider it for beginners as such - I see it more as a way of trying out everything the game has to offer. I think playing JM too early can spoil the game as it is easier by default, and the temptation to use god mode can spoil it further. I play JM a fair bit so I don't have to change world when I want a tougher fight, and also to control time so I don't have to wait for night time events/bosses.

Wall of flesh: (WoF)
I was scared but its so easy , just make a small box under ground (IMPORTANT , DONT FIGHT IT OUTSIDE TRUST ME) get a mace or jester arrow bow (mace better) and spam , also use slime mount and campfires , pots if you struggle

Are you sure you mean WoF, as that would never work. You can't fight WoF in a box, unless your using gear well above that point in the game.

I'm glad you're enjoying the game though, and welcome to the forums and the wonderful world of Terraria!

If you enjoy expert, that's great, but like how @Calen said it's not easy, so I would say definitely not recommend it to newbies. Because most newbies won't enjoy it, I think.

It's up to you how you play, but I think, the game is much more than just fighting, and I would say, especially for a first full playthrough, a boss rush is not necessarily that good of an idea, you would miss out quite some stuff that way. of course, it depends on player, but I think, it's good if you just take it slower, and try out a bit of everything, adventuring, building, fighting, and all.
Either way, it's up to you how you play.
Have fun!

hardmode is significantly more difficult than prehardmode in all modes actually, so if normal prehardmode is only slightly too easy for you than expert hardmode is going to stomp you into the ground.

I would've suggested staying away from the Wiki but... if you're having fun, that's all that really matters. 😏 🤷‍♂️

Also, it's pretty entertaining hearing about you tearing through the game so effortlessly. At one point in time, Terraria was one of the hardest games I had ever played. If this keeps up, I definitely recommend trying a ForTheWorthy, Expert Mode Map! It'll kick things up a notch in all-the-right-places. Either way, have a blast, I think you're gonna love Hardmode!

Yeah and i wish it gets harder because its too easy rn , the only thing im scared is hallow , im scared that it will spawn next to my house and spread , can it do that or it must spawn far away?
It can spread to your house, though I’m assuming the spawning isn’t a problem anymore. However if it spreads to your house everything will be fine, just means different enemies spawn near your house, I had the hallow spread on one side of my house near the beginning of hard mode and everything was fine.

Back
Top Bottom