Terraria: Nature's Touch v0.1

Would you like Terraria: Nature's Touch to be a fully fledged map?

• Nah...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Perhaps...I would need to see more of the map first, though.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theGameWizerd

Steampunker
Yo, what is up, all my Gamers, GameWizerd1990 here!
Everyone's heard of the new Zelda title The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild that Nintendo has been developing. Well, I decided that since good Terraria maps have been rather scarce recently, I would make an open world adventure map in the style of the upcoming Zelda title. I haven't done much, but here is a screenshot of what it looks like so far. The only thing I have actually built so far is the starting area, and some things still need tweaking here and there.

This is just the beginning area that I have constructed with TEdit. For now, no downloadable file will be added, since there is literally only five minutes of game play available. However, there will be a poll at the top of the thread, and it will let you vote whether or not you would like me to make this into a fully fledged map. If I see a good amount of support, I will make the map and continue to update it as long as there is support. Whatever gets the majority vote, I will listen to, but comments may sway my vote a little. But for now, thank you guys so much for reading, remember to vote in the poll, and I will see you guys later! Keep on gaming!

October 4th, 2016:
Alright, So it took me a while to remember that I made this post. Heh, sorry 'bout that. BUT! I'm glad that there's actually 5 votes for yes as of me writing this, and no votes for No, so it's official: Terraria: Nature's Touch will be my very first large-scale project I will post for everyone to play! Of course, that's a long way off, but I will be adding a change log soon, and I may have to change the thread to somewhere else, since I realized I put v0.1 in the title of the thread and can't change it now. Oops...

Point is, I will be adding a change log and bi-weekly changes and additions to the map, and I may have a trial version soon for download! Check back later, but for now, thanks for reading and keep on Gaming!

Attachments

• ScreenshotNaturesTouch1.PNG
    ScreenshotNaturesTouch1.PNG
    197.7 KB · Views: 391
Last edited:
its looking good. i liked it. keep with the good progress,and you will make a new great adventure map ;D

its looking good. i liked it. keep with the good progress,and you will make a new great adventure map ;D
Thanks! I'm not surprised no one's voted on the poll, but I'm just gonna make the map anyway. Make it a small mini-map, then expand if people truly support. Thanks for giving a positive opinion!

Back
Top Bottom