Biomes & Nature Terraria: new biome/ structure Suggestions

Do you like my suggestions?

• yes, these ideas is creative!

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes, but these ideas are already in a mod, but i still appreacate them!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • no, there ideas are terrible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
hello guys! I was thinking the Terraria surface might be more diverse if they added new biomes. I have a few suggestions about new biomes Terraria could add. now, Terraria doesn't have to add these. these are just ideas for the future. [this is just my personal opinion]
new biome ideas:

Mountains I personally think the surface is a little bit flat, and could be spiced up if there was a large expanse of rough, raised terrain somewhere. I think this would make the Terraria world a bit better and more realistic. [although you can keep the hills, they could replace mountains]
volcanic region the surface seems to display every element except fire. I think a good way to add that would be to add a volcano region to the map. that would complete the scene perfectly. [maybe a hole to the underworld so i don't have to build a hellavator every time?]
ancient forest there could be different types of forests across the surface. one of them would be an ancient forest with really tall trees and unique monsters. this could replace one of the forests [i personally think that there are too many forests of the surface, once i found six!]

I also think the world could be improved if more structures were added. some ideas are
- villages
-farms
-ports at one of the oceans
-mines underground
-castles/ fortresses
-watchtowers
-cabins/ houses on the surface

I like the idea about past inhabitants (structures such as underground camps, minecart tracks, and houses) I think the Idea could be built upon [maybe have some living NPCs in the surface structures above so you don't have to build them yourself

feel free to add these to a mod if you like. also feel free if you like my suggestions and add them to a future update. if these are already in a mod, i give credit to whoever's mod that is. [I don't know of any mods that have these, I've looked through the mods section in game a couple times. if there is a mod, please let me know so i can give them credit.] :indifferent:

Mountains I personally think the surface is a little bit flat, and could be spiced up if there was a large expanse of rough, raised terrain somewhere. I think this would make the Terraria world a bit better and more realistic. [although you can keep the hills, they could replace mountains]
volcanic region the surface seems to display every element except fire. I think a good way to add that would be to add a volcano region to the map. that would complete the scene perfectly. [maybe a hole to the underworld so i don't have to build a hellavator every time?]
ancient forest there could be different types of forests across the surface. one of them would be an ancient forest with really tall trees and unique monsters. this could replace one of the forests [i personally think that there are too many forests of the surface, once i found six!]
Any ideas for what would be in these areas?

Any ideas for what would be in these areas?
well, there might be some watchtowers/cabins in the mountains, maybe some ruined buildings in the volcano region, rock themed enemies in the mountains, fire themed enemies in the volcano, ancient/wood themed enemies in the ancient forest. maybe NPCs such as the merchant/nurse/guide live in the villages. maybe you spawn in one of them? also, there are dwarves living in the mountains. :bluslime:

Back
Top Bottom