Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Number 2

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Neither

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

DarkWolf658

Terrarian
As you all know, Terraria is big. We have our own forums and lots of people use mobile devices. So I propose this.

Make a mobile friendly version of the website. I dont know about you, but I can be typing a post, and suddently it deletes part of the quote and types there instead. I think there should be a mobile friendly version kinda like the wiki how it has an easier version on mobile devices.

This would help a lot of us users. Well thats all for now.
DarkWolf out.

Last edited:
This is in the wrong section.

Make an app so people on a tablet/phone/ipnone/ipad/etc. can navigate the forums better. I've used this forum on my tablet, and since its optimized for pc, I think an app would help alot. We can use an interface specifically designed for mobile devces.
Has been suggested many times, even by me.

• Doesn't bother telling him what section to put it in.
  • Doesnt bother putting a link.
And you don't realise you're out of topic. So don't deign to rant on me, mate. Do better yourself.

Here you go captain @DarkWolf658 :

1. The Forums feedback support section is the place to go

2. I don't need to put a link, if this guy is proactive and goes to the section I say to go. It will be there.

It would be nice, but as I said before, don't start complain, instead: kick your feet up with some snacks and drinks and watch it play out :)

And you don't realise you're out of topic. So don't deign to rant on me, mate. Do better yourself.

2. I don't need to put a link, if this guy is proactive and goes to the section I say to go. It will be there.
How would he know to go there if he didn't know what section it should be in? And what if he cannot find your thread? And what if his idea is different enough to not be a duplicate?

I just asked a mod to move this. Im not familiar with that part of the forums. Thanks for telling me.

If a thread is in the wrong section - REPORT IT. Only staff can move threads, and we won't know to move it unless you do.

Telling someone it's in the wrong section is not helpful, even if you do give a link to the correct one.

Please, Report and Move On, people.

To address the topic: Yes, this has been suggested several times. No, we have no plans to make such an app at this time; we don't have expertise in that area, and would likely be a lot of cost and effort for little or no return on investment for Re-Logic. Not saying absolutely no, but probably not going to happen anytime soon.

Moving to Forum Help section. If there is no further need for discussion, report it to be locked. Thanks.

If a thread is in the wrong section - REPORT IT. Only staff can move threads, and we won't know to move it unless you do.

Telling someone it's in the wrong section is not helpful, even if you do give a link to the correct one.

Please, Report and Move On, people.

To address the topic: Yes, this has been suggested several times. No, we have no plans to make such an app at this time; we don't have expertise in that area, and would likely be a lot of cost and effort for little or no return on investment for Re-Logic. Not saying absolutely no, but probably not going to happen anytime soon.

Moving to Forum Help section. If there is no further need for discussion, report it to be locked. Thanks.
Ok thanks. While you are here, could you change the thread name? I've made some adjustments based on this knowledge, so the poll and the name and kind of irrelevent.

Ok thanks. While you are here, could you change the thread name? I've made some adjustments based on this knowledge, so the poll and the name and kind of irrelevent.
I can, if you tell me what to change it to. I'm really not good at reading minds, despite reports to the contrary.

The Report system is meant for those kinds of requests as well.

I can, if you tell me what to change it to. I'm really not good at reading minds, despite reports to the contrary.

The Report system is meant for those kinds of requests as well.
I would like to just shorten it to Terraria.org (since now the thread focusses mainly on a more mobile friendly version of this site)

There is this wonderful app called google chrome. It allows you to access any website, and some, like tcf even have their own mobile-friendly version of the site.

An app isn't really needed, seeing as there is one already. Just make a bookmark.

There is this wonderful app called google chrome. It allows you to access any website, and some, like tcf even have their own mobile-friendly version of the site.

An app isn't really needed, seeing as there is one already. Just make a bookmark.
That same wonderful app doesnt make Terraria.org any easier to use. If you hadnt noticed, you still have a tiny screen with tiny buttons and glitchy keyboards.

That same wonderful app doesnt make Terraria.org any easier to use. If you hadnt noticed, you still have a tiny screen with tiny buttons and glitchy keyboards.
How would an app change the size if your device screen? The keyboard that would be used would be exactly the same.

How would an app change the size if your device screen? The keyboard that would be used would be exactly the same.
Ive confirmed on at least 2 devices, if you quote a post and type underneath, there is a 30% chance to replace some parts of the quote and mess it up. And meant its harder to tap buttons like alerts without blowing it up (unless you are a ninja typer)

Back
Top Bottom