Which one would you want?

• Number 1

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Number 2

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Neither

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
What devices are you using to confirm this? I've never had the issue you mentioned above, and I tend to have issues with smartphones in general.

Hm. Thats weird. I use the Galaxy S 4 and don't get this issue. Are you using the default internet browser or another browser app?

Try the chrome app maybe. That's what I use whenever I need to access the forums on mobile. I can't guarantee it will work, but its worth a shot.

Also, try waiting something like 15-20 seconds until you begin to type. Maybe your devices are taking longer to process things and are placing the quotes as you type causing it to become jumbled up.

Try the chrome app maybe. That's what I use whenever I need to access the forums on mobile. I can't guarantee it will work, but its worth a shot.

Also, try waiting something like 15-20 seconds until you begin to type. Maybe your devices are taking longer to process things and are placing the quotes as you type causing it to become jumbled up.
I dont think so. The quote is already loaded and it ranomly does it. Something like:

[quote ="Mats really strangest: 511246, member: 381"] Insert Text [/qu ote]
This keeps happening and I

It usally removes part of the name, and replaces it with part of my reply ^^^^^---- This is an example

That same wonderful app doesnt make Terraria.org any easier to use. If you hadnt noticed, you still have a tiny screen with tiny buttons and glitchy keyboards.
How would an app change the size if your device screen? The keyboard that would be used would be exactly the same.

I heard of a certain request for an app where it would show you your alerts, and when you clicked on them it opened your web browser.
This would be nice, but it doesnt solve that fact that its pc optimized. You can use it on mobile devices, BUT you have to be a button ninja and glitch master (refering to tiny buttons WITHOUT zooming in and the whole keyboard/typing issue)

Being that up until about a month ago that 95% of my TCF (and previously TO) time was on mobile...I never had these massive issues. Not ideal or the same as on PC, of course, but it was hardly a broken experience. Just my two cents.

Being that up until about a month ago that 95% of my TCF (and previously TO) time was on mobile...I never had these massive issues. Not ideal or the same as on PC, of course, but it was hardly a broken experience. Just my two cents.
I am currently on mobile, myself, and I only see one issue. Whenever I type a word, then hit backspace, it generates a bunch of gibberish. I have to hit space first. Not major, but still. An example with the word example: exampleexampexa <-- That's what happens.

Sounds like an autocorrect issue. There is nothing native to TCF that would cause your keyboard to autofill random text.

Back
Top Bottom