Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is curious that the speculators predicted the development process went awry at some point. Inconsequential if the issues with the game have been worked out.

I do have to admit. Look alot like Starbound but who cares?! IT'S TERRARIA! Ayyy btw can u guys add stuff like wierd fun commands like /spawnmob or something? I would LOVE messing around with stuff like that.
(I DONT CARE IF RE LOGIC DOESNT REPLY TO REPLYS OK PEOPLE?!)
And Starbound looks like Terraria. We can keep going on and on like that.

I don't note if I want a release date and be disappointed when it doesn't come out but I have something to look forward to our what.

I don't know if someone already have said anything about this but, will this game come to console? That would be awesome if so.

I don't know if someone already have said anything about this but, will this game come to console? That would be awesome if so.

Well:

• Announced platforms remain the same so far: PS/Mac as well as Xbox One and PS4 (which may launch a touch later to give time to iron out any kinks from the PC launch, but we will see). Any other platforms (future consoles, mobile, etc) are certainly things we might do - but our focus is on getting the core game nailed first rather than trying to launch on 10 platforms at

*Places a briefcase on the table, opens it, and turns it around; it is full of cash*
Make it happen, guys. I want to pre-order several copies of this game.

Terraria with tower defence elements! That are two of my favorite things combined! This looks amaaaaazing! Looking forward to this :D

Very good, I appreciate that you guys are taking your time in order to bring us a proper Terraria successor. Is this game going to have a main bad guy who is responsible for the corruption? And also, is there going to be some sort of leveling up sort of thing since there is going to be weapon leveling?

Seeing how long it's been in development for a while, the extended period of silence, and recent announcement of getting the game back on track to Re-Logic standards, how much has this cost Re-Logic and Engine so far and is the development being funded adequately to keep the game "on schedule" (for lack of a better phrase)?

Highly doubt their goal is 2016 release date considering they are "rethinking" the game in the end of july. At least 6 months + . I am very sad but i suppose i can wait :( .

AWESOME NEWS ! LOOKS GREAT ! I just hope my pc won't struggle with otherworld as much as it does with starbound ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom