Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet! Can't be mad.
Good for you that you will not accept a subpar product from Engine and from what it seems like lit a lil' fire under their asses.

Take all the time you need, as long as you don't go GRRM on us.

I'm glad you seem so determined and the screenshots look amazing!

Just one question, will there be slopes in T:OW?
If there are freaking barrier you can see then obviously there will be slope probably swimming to Horay!

Reactions: Eiv
I think he means to say -- "If you can see barriers, then obviously there will be slopes as well." (Not sure of the necessary correlation, but we'll take it). "There will probably be swimming too." "Hooray!"

Reactions: Eiv
I think he means to say -- "If you can see barriers, then obviously there will be slopes as well." (Not sure of the necessary correlation, but we'll take it). "There will probably be swimming too." "Hooray!"

I think I figured it out. There's a sloped block pretty close to the edge of the barrier.

"If you look at the barrier there is a slope right next to it so obviously there are slopes."

It makes sense! Mystery solved. :joy:

I think I figured it out. There's a sloped block pretty close to the edge of the barrier.

"If you look at the barrier there is a slope right next to it so obviously there are slopes."

It makes sense! Mystery solved. :joy:

I think you're right!

I am really glad and respectful that you spent your own (and very probably precious) time to "remake" (I don't know how deep the rework was, but it looks quite intense so I assume "remake" is of apropriate word use) the game.
It honestly looks gergeous and awesome !
I trust you it was definitely the right choice to make.

I can't wait to behold all the awesome new features you added, I really can't !
I have no doubts this game will stand up to the Terraria name it bears, and beyond.

Last edited:
I have a question. How come you are updating the game even though it's not out yet? How come not just a full release at once, instead of continuing updating it?

Because often community feedback and seeing how people play help focus and drive ideas for post launch content. That doesn't mean the launch game won't be complete and robust - just that we like to add to things after launch as well. See: Terraria. ;)

Otherworld looks beautiful :3 One thing I was wondering about is if new "classes" would be introduced, e.g: Melee, ranger etc. If I can still play as a summoner then I'm happy haha.

I don't know if someone has already answered this but will the game have the same sorta HM deal Terraria has?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom