Official Terraria: Otherworld

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will it be free to people who alreafdy own terraria or is it going to be treated as a seperate game? If it's the latter, will you at least provide a steam coupon?
You already made a thread about this.
Accept the fact that they're developing a new game and you'll need to pay for it. If you bought GTA:Vice City, do you really expect to get GTA4 and/or GTA5 for free? If you bought a car somewhere and they introduced the next model, do you really expect to get the new model for free?
How do you think people'd pay for a roof over their heads if they'd work for free?
Please, stop acting so spoiled. You had LOTS of freebies for the 10 bucks you spend on Terraria (if you even paid that much, the game is on sale almost all the time), with a huge and again free update being made as we speak.

That said, maybe Red's going to give discounts to owners of Terraria, maybe not. But he'd either do it or not do it by his own free will, so asking for discounts isn't going to help anyone.
can we pls have terraria for free cause we bought this game
Same thing goes for you, pal.

I don't get it, how can people become so spoiled? Can someone please explain this to me. I -really- don't get it. :indifferent:

You already made a thread about this.
Accept the fact that they're developing a new game and you'll need to pay for it. If you bought GTA:Vice City, do you really expect to get GTA4 and/or GTA5 for free? If you bought a car somewhere and they introduced the next model, do you really expect to get the new model for free?
How do you think people'd pay for a roof over their heads if they'd work for free?
Please, stop acting so spoiled. You had LOTS of freebies for the 10 bucks you spend on Terraria (if you even paid that much, the game is on sale almost all the time), with a huge and again free update being made as we speak.

That said, maybe Red's going to give discounts to owners of Terraria, maybe not. But he'd either do it or not do it by his own free will, so asking for discounts isn't going to help anyone.

Same thing goes for you, pal.

I don't get it, how can people become so spoiled? Can someone please explain this to me. I -really- don't get it. :indifferent:

That's the exact same thing I thought, you literally can't give out free copies if you expect to live for more than a week.
They barely even sold, and by that I mean most of the sales were probably made at unfathomable low prices, like 2-6$.
That's very little, I'd say that without a job, in most countries, you'd probably be hanging on to life by a thread. I've lived in Norway all my life, and I don't get how people can become this spoiled.
Not to witch-hunt, but it's astounding that someone expects a full game for the price of nothing, without even knowing how much time, effort and passion is put into the project, just because they bought the predecessor, BEFORE IT'S EVEN RELEASED AS A STANDALONE PRODUCT.

I've been in this community since 2011. I've gotten at least 7 massive expansion updates in that time all for free. My original copy of Terraria was $5. I also went on to buy 10 copies for friends, but aside from that, I basically paid $5. When I think of Terraria's updates, I think of it in terms of Blizzard. Remember when Warcraft 3 was the :red:, and then one day OMG FROZEN THRONE EXPANSION!!!! We fans didn't get Frozen Throne for free. We didn't get any expansions for any Blizzard game for free. Yet you've gotten at least 7 major massive expansions for Terraria for free since launch. It's time the guy made some more :red:ing money, he deserves it. Jesus, if 4 years worth of free updates isn't enough, when will it ever be?

So does this mean you will make terraria 2 awhile after otherworld? And are you guys still planning to do 3D terraria for Terraria 3? If so, Then that means there will be Atleast 4 terraria games!

Ok, so this isn't Terraria 2! Its the 2nd Terraria game..... 2nd Terraria, not Terraria 2.

Join the war!!!! Who will you side with Terraria 2? Or 2nd Terraria!!! Oh and while we are at it! Who believes Terraria: Other World should be free based off the fact that we bought Terraria ??? It is clear that all video game developers owe us gamers free sequels... I bought original Legend of Zelda so I DESERVE all of the Zelda games for free.....

Come on people...use your brain, a little.

Ok, so this isn't Terraria 2! Its the 2nd Terraria game..... 2nd Terraria, not Terraria 2.

Join the war!!!! Who will you side with Terraria 2? Or 2nd Terraria!!!
both.png

(To avoid single meme posts)
Why should I choose? we can also just play both games, I'm pretty sure that I would like both of them,
I'm only afraid that once I got those two games, that it remove my will to play Terraria 1.3 :(

Join the war!!!! Who will you side with Terraria 2? Or 2nd Terraria!!! Oh and while we are at it! Who believes Terraria: Other World should be free based off the fact that we bought Terraria ??? It is clear that all video game developers owe us gamers free sequels... I bought original Legend of Zelda so I DESERVE all of the Zelda games for free.....

Come on people...use your brain, a little.

With the assumption that the relogic team won't quit being the main people working on Terraria and it's sequels, I doubt there will be a price-gap enough to fight about which is better and which is not.
It doesn't really matter because you cannot have any expectations from them at all.

I'm wondering if this game will release only on Steam or have a release on the mac app store as well??

I believe the crimson is the central conflict of Terraria: Otherworld. You will be fighting back the spread of the Crimson.
Yeah because that explains why everything's purple.
"Set in an alternate dimension within the Terraria universe, Terraria: Otherworld places the player in a life-and-death struggle to restore a once-pristine world – now overrun by a malevolent force that has corrupted nature itself"

Its not Terraria 2 but it is supposed to be Terraria set in an alternative dimension where you have to actually contain the corruption not just make a 3-5 block space around your house. So its supposed to be more realistic and more tower defency ( if defency is a word ) so yeah

Its not Terraria 2 but it is supposed to be Terraria set in an alternative dimension where you have to actually contain the corruption not just make a 3-5 block space around your house. So its supposed to be more realistic and more tower defency ( if defency is a word ) so yeah
It's hardly realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom