Official Terraria: Otherworld

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking forward to this sooo much! Looks great, and sounds like it could keep players occupied for a long time. That's definitely a good thing. :3

But as a player, I'm asking you to spend as much time as possible on the soundtrack. Do the impossible and make Otherworld's soundtrack better than Terraria's!

Will it be free to people who alreafdy own terraria or is it going to be treated as a seperate game? If it's the latter, will you at least provide a steam coupon?

Nope. The team has visions for Terraria 2 already; Otherworld is not that. It's much easier to think of it as a Spinoff title, much like the Numbered and Un-numbered Final Fantasy Games. Just think of it as another Terraria.
FF1-14
FF Chronicles
FF Dissidia...

And so on.
Thats probably the most accurate definition of where this game stands in relation to the main Terraria game. Thanks for comparing it with Final Fantasy its much easier ti understand it that way :)

Hm concept wise it looks nice though something in the art feels off to me (probably just too attached to the Terraria art style) I'll need to see more info to make a judgment but looks interesting so far.

The game is going to be AWESOME:confused::D
It's like Terraria and starbound had a child:dryadpassionate:

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    9.1 KB · Views: 309
no
it's not even slightly finished, you don't have any idea of what you're talking about
it probably won't differ much from terraria, the art style isn't the same, quit kidding yourself.

Don't be condescending other users on the forums, its not gonna make your own reputation look better. Be nice, and honest about it don't get personal.

can we pls have terraria for free cause we bought this game
[DOUBLEPOST=1426076029][/DOUBLEPOST]
Terraria is an amazing game that has been in development for a long time. On release they sold many copies of the game, and since that release they have been updating the game to everyone who has purchased the game since completely free of charge. Unlike a lot of other games which will charge you for the updates you'll purchase, or they'll instead have item shops where you can buy things; they kept everything free and obtainable. It only makes sense for this new game to cost money separate Terraria. They can't keep on making money from one game forever.

Best part of this spinoff is the character sprites. They seem so alive, even compared to Starbound's character sprites, which are supposed to look animated. They don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom