Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

upload_2017-4-3_17-8-5.png

True Wand of Sparking
@Svante Did the design and the original version
upload_2017-4-3_17-8-30.png

It's gotta be a book. Crafted with umm...

5 Rubies
15 ichor
25 Souls of Night
Called The Red Wave
Summons wall of ichor like the clinger staff. BUT!
When enimies are hit they shoot out red projectiles that disapte after a couple seconds.
Kool weapon?

Is it's Mana usage still 2?

mmm....whats the max mana you can have?

380 I think lemme look it up

It's 230 oops.

well the last prism uses 12 and it basically has auto swing so lets sayyy...8 but its still sorta slow. look i aint no game designer im pulling this stuff outta my butt

Same.

Wait. Not pulling it out of my but. :p
Hey guys, this isn't a chat room. Posts here should be discussing the thread topic - either posting a sprite, or discussing a sprite that has been posted. If that's what you were doing it's not apparent to me. If you wanna go back and forth chatting, please take it to your profile or in a PM.

Hey guys, this isn't a chat room. Posts here should be discussing the thread topic - either posting a sprite, or discussing a sprite that has been posted. If that's what you were doing it's not apparent to me. If you wanna go back and forth chatting, please take it to your profile or in a PM.
there was a "true wand of sparking" posted earlier so thats mainly what that was about. and i did mention that i wasnt contributing much so i'm currently working on a sprite

also i will pm him so we dont clutter this too much

Back
Top Bottom