Terraria State of the Game - April 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pearlwood sword ;)
[doublepost=1556675733][/doublepost]One other thing, besides the endless wire pouch, I would like to see something that selects a spawn spot for the pillars of 1.3
[doublepost=1556675882][/doublepost]
I say this for all of those who have had a pillar spawn in their base. ANNOYING!

The pillars will actually spawn inside people's bases?!

I used to build my bases at world spawn, but now I reserve that spot for my default arena. Usually I build the base near world spawn (a screen or so away) but once did I build my base in my fav biome (snow) and that happened to be the spot where one of the pillars spawned. :/

Good work guys, I'm literally dying for 1.3 on Switch and Mobile! I can't wait!

download.png

Breaker blade. Huge range, and is ltierally the buster sword (and it isnt magic)

In other words, cant wait for 1.3.6! progress is lookin good
uh, it kind of is though, how else could the terrarian even HOLD that thing...?
and when I said "generic broadsword" I meant a broadsword that actually does something besides swing over your head and be horrible at fighting literally every hardmode enemy.

Oh yeah... a new sword... becaus we REEEEAAALLLY need another sword!

For :red:s sake, make some worthwhile spears instead!

Or throwing weapons...

Or special guns...

OR ANYTHING THAT'S NOT THE QUIXILIOT SWORD!

uh, it kind of is though, how else could the terrarian even HOLD that thing...?
and when I said "generic broadsword" I meant a broadsword that actually does something besides swing over your head and be horrible at fighting literally every hardmode enemy.

The Breaker blade can actually fight hardmode enemies! it holds its ground till you get a beam sword/excalibur or your first "True" sword of choice
Also, if the terrarian can hold more gold than Steve, the terrarian is obviously stronger. Its not the sword, but the terrarian.

Oh yeah... a new sword... becaus we REEEEAAALLLY need another sword!

For :red:s sake, make some worthwhile spears instead!

Or throwing weapons...

Or special guns...

OR ANYTHING THAT'S NOT THE QUIXILIOT SWORD!

Hey, its not too bad! They'll add some new spears soon, they're focusing on 1.3.6 rn. Maybe they will add new spears in the may state of the game.

The Breaker blade can actually fight hardmode enemies! it holds its ground till you get a beam sword/excalibur or your first "True" sword of choice
Also, if the terrarian can hold more gold than Steve, the terrarian is obviously stronger. Its not the sword, but the terrarian.

Hey, its not too bad! They'll add some new spears soon, they're focusing on 1.3.6 rn. Maybe they will add new spears in the may state of the game.
And it's just ANOTHER Terrablade... because we couldn't just buff the already existing, hard to make Terra Blade to be the strongest sword... we had to make an Ultimate form...

well, I hope they at least came up with a usefull AND nice to look at projectile for it.

well, at least I agree that the Terra blade SHOULD be the best sword in the game... being the namesake of the game and all that.

And it's just A THIRD Terrablade... because we couldn't just buff the already existing, hard to make Terra Blade to be the strongest sword... we had to make an Ultimate form...

well, I hope they at least came up with a usefull AND nice to look at projectile for it.

Its terraria, of course they would come up with it. Maybe a new boss to come with it ~;)

I am really hoping for new spears... worthwhile ones... liek one that shots a powerfull block-piercing laser when thrust or something.

Also, if you create an all-new Dragon armour, I would very much like that... I love Dragons and that's my favourite armour on the old console version.
Plus points if you make a make armour based on eastern dragons, a western dragon melee armour, a lindworm ranged armour and a wyvern themed summoner armour (with wyverns as summons).

The breaker blade can fight hardmode enemies... but it's so slow and being the generic broadsword it is it can only hit a certain number of enemies before it's hitbox is invalidated... Therefore it really doesn't do the job well compared to literally every other wof drop (especially on expert mode)
Also the strength of the terrarian is actually infinite! You can put a safe inside of a safe, creating an object of infinite mass and pick it up easily. Steve cannot rival this because ender chests, the minecraft equivalent, cannot be placed in other ender chests.
[doublepost=1556757279,1556756898][/doublepost]
I am really hoping for new spears... worthwhile ones... liek one that shots a powerfull block-piercing laser when thrust or something.

Also, if you create an all-new Dragon armour, I would very much like that... I love Dragons and that's my favourite armour on the old console version.
Plus points if you make a make armour based on eastern dragons, a western dragon melee armour, a lindworm ranged armour and a wyvern themed summoner armour (with wyverns as summons).
Tbh the north pole is so powerful under the right conditions that it doesn't need an upgrade...
The cruel irony is that the best wall piercing melee projectile... Is a sword... And the irony is that it's called the Flying DRAGON! LOL!
I personally don't like melee because it's so weak compared to other classes and it's also the "spam your mouse to win" class due to it's high defense... only it takes too long to kill things

The breaker blade can fight hardmode enemies... but it's so slow and being the generic broadsword it is it can only hit a certain number of enemies before it's hitbox is invalidated... Therefore it really doesn't do the job well compared to literally every other wof drop (especially on expert mode)
Also the strength of the terrarian is actually infinite! You can put a safe inside of a safe, creating an object of infinite mass and pick it up easily. Steve cannot rival this because ender chests, the minecraft equivalent, cannot be placed in other ender chests.
[doublepost=1556757279,1556756898][/doublepost]
Tbh the north pole is so powerful under the right conditions that it doesn't need an upgrade...
The cruel irony is that the best wall piercing melee projectile... Is a sword... And the irony is that it's called the Flying DRAGON! LOL!
I personally don't like melee because it's so weak compared to other classes and it's also the "spam your mouse to win" class due to it's high defense... only it takes too long to kill things

The North Pole is a nice throwing spear, but it's really bad in almost every situation, because it's hard to aim AND it requires a wide-open area to throw in the first place.

I have never seen anybody even CONSIDERING the damn thing to fight Moonlord or any boss for that matter... and that really tells you all you need to know.

The North Pole is a nice throwing spear, but it's really bad in almost every situation, because it's hard to aim AND it requires a wide-open area to throw in the first place.

I have never seen anybody even CONSIDERING the damn thing to fight Moonlord or any boss for that matter... and that really tells you all you need to know.
If you fire it straight up repeatedly it drops an absolute storm of projectiles which can shred literally anything!

Now that would be unlikely, but nonetheless a very funny and cool idea! ~:D

EDIT: What? Terraria, a game with not that many references? How about most of the Solar Eclipse event, most of the funny title message entries upon startup, the Meowmere, Arkhalis, the Mega-Buster Cannon, and many other weapons, the many paintings, a Legend of Zelda-like “Pixie,” a giant slime with a certain ninja inside, and many other enemies? I think not! ~:p
never forget the companion cube and dual portal gun
Good work guys, I'm literally dying for 1.3 on Switch and Mobile! I can't wait!

View attachment 220634
dont die before the update, or you might not get a chance to play it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom