IC Terraria: The Beginnings (In Character)

-Oil leaks-
``...…. h-``
-Explodes but the destroyer survives the explosion and is entirely missing unlike the skeletron fight-

-The surviving eater of soul that survived the explosion enters rage and turns into a corruptor and spits at the Destroyer in anger before the Destroyer explodes aswell dropping loot-
Corruptor (Translated): master...…..

Corruptor: hmm... you don't understand me human..... we aren't supposed to be allies but my master was killed so I ally up and make sure nothing bad happens...…

Meanwhile with the remaining mechs......

Retinazer: THE DESTROYER WAS DESTROYED??!

Spazastism: Calm down bro....

Skeletron Prime: Shut up fighting and decide who is going the next night!?

Twins: US!!!

Skeletron Prime: FINE.....

Meanwhile with the mechs again...

Retinazer: man... my senses detect we killed their determination to continue..... so scrap the attack.....

Back at the corruption

The Corruptor (Singing to self): My master is gone..... I miss them..... A corrupt slime landed on me.... odd

-Goes into cave and searches for something to help-
"There's gotta be something..."
-Runs into a strange, blue, glowing field filled with mushrooms (Mushroom Biome)
"Huh? What is this place? It's so weird!"
-Rests in the field-

-More corrupt slime land on me and sees raining slime afar before hearing a sound- (Prep for a fanmade slime based boss)
Corruptor: Oh my flip.... Someone must be triggered of my master's death or something!!

"Sitting here isn't gonna do me much."
-Gets up and picks some glowing mushrooms, then moves on and sees an open spot in the cave with spiders and spiderwebs everywhere (Spider Nest)-
"The caves are a whole world...!"

Back
Top Bottom