Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What story?

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • How would I know? I didn't read it.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

akrobeau

Skeletron Prime
On September 30, 200013, a legend was born. She was created on accident by scientists when trying to make a living plant. It went wrong, because apparently, one of the plants had been covered with a girl's DNA. The plant-girl was named Penelope by the "mother." After many years, she started to become fierce and evil. She settled in the Jungle, wanting complete isolation from all Terrarians. She stayed there for so long, she became a living plant, just as the scientist wanted. And this is how Plantera came to be.

August 24, 200024
It was Penelope's first day of middle school, and she was worried she would get bullied because of her appearance. She had pink hair and always wore green. In elementary school, people would always get her confused with a dryad.
"What if they think I'm a freak? An accident? A dryad?" Penelope worried.
"Don't worry. I bet they'll love you," said Rian, her best friend, her crush, and Retinazer's son (Retinazer's DNA mixed with a human woman's DNA equals a Rian). But right after he said this, a boy walked up and said, "Oh look. We got another dryad here. They're the worst. They act like hippies."
Penelope couln't stand it. She lunged at the boy, and thorn hooks and tentacles flew out from her body and attacked him. "I AM NOT A DRYAD!" she screamed.
"Penelope Riley!" yelled Mrs. Mangrove, the school's principal. "What in the world do you think you're doing?!"
Penelope blushed. "He called me a dryad."

Rian was walking out from his seventh period class and was walking to the buses when he saw Penelope sitting on a curb, her face in her hands. "Penelope, what's wrong?" he asked.
"I was bullied all day. Everyone was calling me a dryad. A dryad." she replied. She looked out to the Jungle and thought, Oh, how I wish I could be there.

Back
Top Bottom