Game Mechanics Terraria:The Secound Dimenssion

Dekyst

Terrarian
Terraria:The Secound Dimenssion is just my ideea to make terraria a little longer and to give a story to the game

Got inspired by:
The legend of aang and korra
Marvel infinity war
Starbound
Terraria: Other World

The secound dimension can be opened only when the player defeat moon lord.Once he is defeated the "Ancient Star Gate" portal wich can be found on a special flooating island, once you get trough the portal.. there is no going back! Also all the weapons and armor you got from the first dimenssion are just basic items in secound dimenssion meaning that the secound one is harder than the first
also in the secound one can be found the "Guardian Goblin" witch is a guy that gives you quests.
With every quest you get one "Power Shard"
with 100 power shards you can get your soul upgrade
a soul upgrade means you can get over 500hp and the maximum hp would be 1000.But alsoo once you get the first upgrade,you also get a "Natural Element" there are 4 elements water,fire,earth,air
the first one is Air
wich allows you to push any monster/spirit for 6 tiles allowing you to defend your self if you are low on health or you can use it as a double jump.
the first upgrade is 100 power shards
the secound 150
the third 320
and the forth 510shards
At the end of the game the player has to craft a Star Ball
wich summons the sun lord
the sun lord can be more hard to defeat than the moon lord and one of his powers is to blind you if you dont block his attack "Sonic Light" with a special shield
when he uses the attack he need to charge his power then he can shoot it where ever he wants
making your screen completlly white and making a powerful sound, those two last for 2 secounds time when he can attack you if you got blinded
but if you block the sonic light he will be the one who gets blinded
allowing you to hit him
After you defeat him
"The spirit of Terra" will come in front of you and she will say these:
|You! You defeated both of the lords|
|You killed all of the bosses...|
|You are the true lord...|
|Do you want to be the new god and rule all the light in the world..|
|Or you want to have your life normal as a human?|
here the player needs to reply
with yes or no
being a god you will master all of four elements and you can rule the world to total destuction or total peace
being human you lose all your powers and you will get a cinematic of you sitting in a home as a normal person and writing a book about your self
and then.. a new human became the new player and you will guide him...
basically the player became the guide and the cycle of heroes continues over and over and over again

-no you wont guide him like.. playing... that's just a cinematic

then the credits will be shown

Terraria:The Secound Dimenssion
-Credits-
Thanks for playing!

i know is a little to much for the game.. but this will give the game an extra hype in my opinion
many people will say "just use mods.."
one thing is when you play as a game
and other is to play it as a mod
i hope this will be seen by the devs
I know the secound dimenssion is more like a story but that's the ideea.. i mean.. we never known how we get in the first dimenssion
but we can know how we get in the secound one!

Tell me whan you guys think and if is a good ideea for terraria to have a story behind :D

Also sorry for some wrong words

If you really want to talk about godlike powers and epic fights in an unknown dimension, maybe you might want to try out the Forum Roleplay section? I can’t guarantee you’ll be well-received there, but your stuff seems like it would be a better fit for that place than it would be for the actual game.

Terraria does contain a bit of religious imagery here and there, but not once does it suggest that you can either fight a god or become one.

Terraria:The Secound Dimenssion is just my ideea to make terraria a little longer and to give a story to the game

Got inspired by:
Marvel infinity war
Starbound

The secound dimension can be opened only when the player defeat moon lord.Once he is defeated the "Ancient Star Gate" portal wich can be found on a special flooating island, once you get trough the portal.. there is no going back! Also all the weapons and armor you got from the first dimenssion are just basic items in secound dimenssion meaning that the secound one is harder than the first
also in the secound one can be found the "Guardian Goblin" witch is a guy that gives you quests.
a soul upgrade means you can get over 500hp and the maximum hp would be 1000.But alsoo once you get the first upgrade,you also get a "Natural Element" there are 4 elements water,fire,earth,air
the first one is Air
wich allows you to push any monster/spirit for 6 tiles allowing you to defend your self if you are low on health or you can use it as a double jump.
the secound 150
the third 320
and the forth 510shards
the sun lord can be more hard to defeat than the moon lord and one of his powers is to blind you if you dont block his attack "Sonic Light" with a special shield
when he uses the attack he need to charge his power then he can shoot it where ever he wants
making your screen completlly white and making a powerful sound, those two last for 2 secounds time when he can attack you if you got blinded
allowing you to hit him
After you defeat him
with yes or no
being a god you will master all of four elements and you can rule the world to total destuction or total peace
being human you lose all your powers and you will get a cinematic of you sitting in a home as a normal person and writing a book about your self
basically the player became the guide and the cycle of heroes continues over and over and over again

-Credits-
Thanks for playing!

i know is a little to much for the game.. but this will give the game an extra hype in my opinion
I know the secound dimenssion is more like a story but that's the ideea.. i mean.. we never known how we get in the first dimenssion

Tell me whan you guys think and if is a good ideea for terraria to have a story behind :D

i was just trying to give some ideeas to devs.. :(
any of the content could just be modified by the devs

Got inspired by:
Marvel infinity war
Starbound

the first one is Air
the secound 150
the third 320
and the forth 510shards
allowing you to hit him
After you defeat him
with yes or no

-Credits-
Thanks for playing!

I see a few problems with this.
For example, that "Ancient Star Gate" spawning, it could wreck builds that were there. And if you wanted to get rid of it, how?
It also seems like it would get way too OP for characters. Now, when you return to the original dimension, choosing "being a god", everything dies with ease, no challenge, which I don't like.
What is this home? If you mean the base that the player makes, then how would it even assume that is the player's home?

This is just some feedback, but I honestly wouldn't like this in the actual game.

Back
Top Bottom