Terraria Titanic

NYSdehkidrs

Terrarian
Hey, its me, yeah, I know its my first thread here and I want to share something with you. You see, I have built the TITANIC on 1.2.4.1. Yep, Titanic. I got a screenshot on what it looks like on the Map.

Screenshot (6).png

It includes: A handful of NPCs, Nearly All Crafting Stations, ALL music boxes, and almost all of the boss trophies.

Now make another version of it, except as a wreck for players to explore with Diving gear! How I wish our oceans were more interesting :'(

Great work though, honestly.

Now make another version of it, except as a wreck for players to explore with Diving gear! How I wish our oceans were more interesting :'(

Great work though, honestly.

Alright, i'll try to get the perfect block to resemble the wreck, and ill make it!

It will be tricky without diving gear...

Alright, i'll try to get the perfect block to resemble the wreck, and ill make it!

It will be tricky without diving gear...

I can just imagine it being littered with the dead corpses of the drowned victims, all 19 of them.

Though honestly it was more of a joke, building anything underwater is tricky and will probably never be explored properly by anyone else. I recently build a 'ruined city' all underwater. Will anyone actually see it? I don't know. It's dark, it's dangerous and even with a glow stick out it's hard to see the amount of effort put in. Personally, I don't think I wasted my time but others may not see eye to eye.

Again, great build and job well done!

Great job! I definitely couldnt build something like this. You should really enter this into the Creation Compendium.

Needs more icebergs (her sister Britannic didn't fare much better against mines either, resulting in Olympic being the only ship of the class to survive, at least until she was scrapped in the 30's)

Back
Top Bottom