Story Terraria Untold

togofett

Terrarian
Some story's are better left untold but I can't keep this from you any longer. I just wish I told you before it was to late but now you must fight the coming storm. I hope you survive... Astrel. It was a peaceful day in the land of Terraria but we were unaware of the coming apocalypse.
"What are you up to Risk" Astrel asked me.
"Studying, you?"
"Just checking on you" She answered. I looked at her through my chlorophyte helmet visor s. The clattering sound of palladium armor (palladium is the armor of the terraria army) sounded through the streets.
"Whats that?" Astrel asked as she ran to the window
"That's the army, they are going to the corruption" I said not even looking away from my book.
"Ugh" Astrel said running back to me. She looked like she really wanted to go with them.
"Go with them" I said to Astrel.
"Me?" she asked back.
"Yeah you, it'll be good training"
"But..."
"Go" I interrupted.
"Okay" Astrel sighed.
"Bye" I said smiling. Astrel walked to the door and turned around and made a face and then walked out the door. I let out a laugh. Even though Astrel was 20 years old she didn't really act like it.
I got up from my book and walked though my house door (this was my house that I shared with Astrel).
"Fresh air" I sighed contentedly. "Hi Calvin, how are you" I asked the merchant beside the window.
"Lovely morning wouldn't you say? Was there something you needed?" He asked.
"No thanks."
"Cole!" I yelped as someone bumped into me knocking him over.
"Watch it!" I yelled at him.
"Sorry, I didn't see you there" Cole said as he got up and scurried off. I walked to the fountain in the center of town and sat down as a kid ran up to me.
"S-sir, can I hold your sword?" He was stuttering. Annoying.
"Sure, hold on" I said handing him my sharp Terra blade.
"Its heavy" He said in his childish voice.
"No kidding" I answered back.
The morning was turning into afternoon when a old man ran as fast as he could into town.
"T-the army" Is all he could get out of his mouth before falling on the ground. A arrow stuck out of his back without a word I ran to the gate of the city.
I dashed out. I ran as fast as I could to the Corruption. Once there I cried out, "Is anyone alive... ASTREL"
"Over here" Someone screamed.
"Hold on, keep talking" I called back. "I-it burns" they called again. "Please, please be Astrel" I muttered quietly. (The voice was female I could tell that much but the voice was to shrouded to tell who it was)
"Hurry, please it hurts"
"I'm coming, hold on" I said as I dug through pile's of armor with ash inside them. "Hold on" I called. I fell down on a set of armor. "No" I whispered.
"S-something's on my leg" She was screaming now
"Astrel" I yelled.
"What happened?" Astrel said.
"Don't move, i'm going pick you up" A wave of relief swept over me. She was still alive for now.
"Ugh, my head" Astrel cried. "What happened?" She was plainly scared and I was beginning to wonder where she was.
"That's what I was about to ask you" A creepy voice said behind me.
"Imperial" I sighed. Great, just what I needed today. Imperial Astrel's sister (Yes SISTER) and her troops marched into the blood bath of a battle field. Astrel had a embarrassed look on her face.
"Astrel I expected more from you" Imperial scolded.
Astrel said nothing. I put my hand on Astrel's shoulder. She was clearly wanting to punch her sister in the face.
"Its going to be alright" I comforted her. Suddenly screams echoed around us. Something very cold, big and slimy made its way up my leg."Somethings' got my leg!" Quickly, what ever it was pulled me under the ground. The thing looked like a worm and probably was on in nature. But it had a HUGE mouth. Letting me go at some underground glowing mushroom cave, I glanced rapidly around. I quickly drew my terra blade and turned to the rumbling noise.
Ducking behind something I peeked over it. The worm emerged in all its really ugly glory and came at me. I rose, raising my sword over my head cutting the worm down the middle. I didn't dare move until the entire worm had stopped writhing.
I quickly made my way to the surface and a wounded, yet happy Astrel ran to me. "Are you..."
"What was that?" Imperial interrupted.
"I'm fine" Ignoring Imperial for a moment I answered Astrel. "The Eater of Worlds" This time I took the time to notice Imperial who was tapping her foot impatiently. "The Eater of Worlds!" Her mouth opened like a door. For once she said nothing.
"The Dark Forces are rising again" I smiled. It was nice being able to shut Imperial up. "We must go to the Dungeon" It didn't sound like fun but it was the only way.
"I make the orders... we go back and fortify the city" Imperial stuttered. She wasn't ready for me to be charge I guess.
"I'm no soldier of your army IMP!" I yelled. I knew she hated that name. She glared at me.
"No, but she is" Imperial pointed at Astrel.
"If you go back every one else will die" I said my voice changing from my last remark.
"Very well, then you are now banished... if anyone else joins you then they and you are cowards." she said as she pushed Astrel to me.
"Come on Astrel, I know a place to get you some upgraded gear" I marched away, Astrel.
"Are you sure you want to go against Imperial?" Astrel limped behind me, her crimson french braid swayed from side to side.
"I am sure. If we don't want any one to die needlessly then we have to do this." I was determined not to have a single innocent life pass away.
Once in town, we noticed that most of the young men had crowded around a table where Imperial was handing out forms to enter the Army. Now was better than any time. At the rate she was going, she was determined to have every single young person on her side.
"Hey, how's yo-" It was Fred. His grey eyes suddenly landed on Astrel who was leaning on me. She had become pretty weak before we had even made it halfway back.
"I am glad you didn't finish that sentence Fred. Gather the others."
In short time Reaper, our healer, Fred, our bands brute, and Fives, the best archer of the Terraria was gathered around my home's dining table. Astrel had her dislocated shoulder healed by Reaper who scowled at her disapprovingly.
"We have to go and save our town. We cannot let Imperial kill everyone because she is too proud to go our way." They cheered and pounded their fists energetically on the weak table. It crashed to the ground and I shook my head. This was going to be a LONG day.
Leaving the town behind we decided to find a better station of operations. We soon found a tiny building nestled in the forest.
"Oh, a little shack" Fred said jokingly. "That's no shack, that's a man hut" Fives grinned impishly as the others burst out laughing. "Wait here" I said. When I returned from inside the shack I handed each man a set of armor.​
"Wow, this is some serious stuff." Astrel admired the armor. I looked Astrel lovingly she didn't look back until the men started laughing. She smiled at me with her green eyes and I coughed looking away quickly.
"We got it from the stupid men that Imperial says is smart as tacks." Fred laughed as Fives shot a apple off a tree to show off. Idiots.
"Ummm, lets go" I called. We walked quite a distant's until we saw something red in the sun set.
"Whats that Riskie boy?" Fred questioned.
"I don't know" Fives solemnly said.
"I wasn't talking to you" Fred pouted wanting a answer from me. We walked closer to it, and what ever it was I could fill a darkness on the crimson land.
"Wait" I said as put my ear to the ground. I could hear a thumping like a beating heart. I got up and looked at my hands.
"Blood" I said. Fives lifted up his foot to look at it.
"Blood, great, hot yucky icky blood." Astrel scowled grimly. We approached a cave but suddenly spiders crept out of it. I stabbed one of them and then I motioned for every one to stand back. my Terra blade began to glow a bright green a flash of light blasted from the blade of the sword, killing many spiders in the process but they just kept coming.
"RUN!" This I said at the top of my lungs. All of us ran until the crimson was out of sight. we stopped most of us panting hard.
"Well, that was fun." Reaper nodded. Even though he was mute, everyone knew he would never have hurt those spiders and had been probably thinking that very thing.
"Can we go again?" Fred eagerly asked, his face a wreath of grins.
"The Dungeon" I ignored his goofy smile and pointed away from the slowly setting sun.
"This is the source of the Darkness... how did you know?" Astrel looked puzzled.
"I don't know I just... did." Shrugging my shoulders I trotted to where Fives was, his red eyes everywhere at once.
All of a sudden a voice said, "Why do you come here, where only death awaits you?"
"We are here to save Terraria, we wish nothing other of it" The gang looked ready to slay The Destroyer.
"Heros..." The old voice was silent for a moment then continued, "I have not seen your kind since Astrel's great great grandfather"
"What do you know of my great great grandfather?" Astrel asked.
"Everyone knows of the man who defeated the great Cthulhu...Cthulhu is coming back, I sense his presence, he will destroy you hero" The voice sounded so certain. "We WILL kill the great Cthulhu, he will die by our hand" I wasn't as sure we would fail.
"We are with him." Astrel smiled at me. The gang cheered and I felt elated.
Meanwhile at the city Imperial thought of what she had done. "They are all going to die, and its my fault" Her hand flew across the table, flinging a wine goblet across the tent.
"Are you alright ma'am?" A soldier peeked in.
"Fine, tell the troops we are moving out, we are going to the Dungeon" Imperial straightened her uniform and stared at the tents tan walls.
"Yes ma'am" The soldier obeyed and he dashed away, yelling orders.
Back at the entrance to the Dungeon nine men stood in a chalk circle chanting words that I dare not repeat to you even now.
"STOP" I tried to get the to stop but the men kept chanting that vile speech. "It's too late Hero!" One of the cult members said.
In one moment, they all fell over dead. I knew that would happen. But does anyone listen? No.
"NO!" I yelled over the sound of the ocean in the distance. A form appeared from the water. The Great Cthulhu in all his power emerged from the watery depths. "I am ready, FIGHT ME" I yelled at Cthulhu. "Are you guys ready?" All this depended on what happened in the next few moments.
"Ready as we'll ever be" Astrel answered.
"We have to keep him in the water!" I called as we ran to the ocean. Cthulhu swiped his massive hands at us tossing sand into the air as he did so. I threw my Terra beams at him with little affect. Everyone used their own skills to try and take him down. Reaper used his special poison that if used on a non-human would make them melt. Fred banged his fist hard onto the giants head and yelled like a great banshee. Fives notched arrow after arrow and kept avoiding the huge fists that tried to crush him.
"Nothings working" Astrel cried out, shooting at the thing with her green Venus Magnum.
"Keep trying!" I called back. But suddenly I stopped I had a thought. "Since Cthulhu is immortal only an immortal can kill him" I thought to myself. "Keep him...." I was interrupted by a load scream.
"CHARGE!" I knew that high, commanding voice. Imperial. Cthulhu looked at me with his dark eyes they seemed to look into my soul. Suddenly his hand fell on me.
For a moment everything was black but then when I opened my eyes I saw a man in bright armor walking towards me I stood up. "Who are you"? I rubbed sand into my eyes, burning them. This had to be a dream.
"I am the Gate Keeper" He branished his sword. "Why do you come?" I guess he noticed that we had been trying to stop for a while now.
"I came to see Terra, the person who gave me this blade" I pulled out my sword to show him. "NO one sees the mistress with out her calling" He held his sword over my head.
"I don't want to fight" I wearily tried to get to my feet. He knocked me down.
"I must strike you back down" This he said with almost no sympathy. I prepared to fight back but a voice came from behind the gate keeper.
"Let him come" A gentle, female voice said softly.
"Yes, Goddess" The Gate Keeper stepped back obediently.
"Risk," A beautiful woman was sitting on a throne of albaster and a name was etched into her silver crown. It said Terra. "Do not worry, death comes to all mortals, you will finally be able join me" She smiled gently at me.
"I have come for Immortality actually." I confessed this with a bowed head and bended knee.
"You killed yourself to come for a gift?" Terra asked, her golden eyes looking down at me.
"Yes" I answered. I had a gigantic urge to look up at her but I ignored it.
For a moment there was perfect silence, the Gate Keeper standing next to Terra and the Goddess thinking.
"Very well, you may have immortality, but you must tell me a secret one you never shared with any one before" I walked to her side and whispered something in her ear. She smiled and said. "You are now immortal"
"Just like that?" She had to be pulling my ears. Like it could be done just like that.
"Yes, just like that, I will send you back Risk." Or, maybe it could. She smiled, then waved her hand.
Complete darkness. Then I was in the clouds? For a moment I was clueless. I floated down slowly, then I looked behind me.
"Wings?" My wings were like an angels, a pure white light shining in the sun. When I fell through the clouds below me and I saw Cthulhu, sand flying through the air, and my friends fighting hard.
"They did it" I landed on the beach and saw Astrel. She was too busy to notice me.
I called to Cthulhu, baiting him."fight me now" Every eye turned to me
"Risk?" Astrel looked like someone had dumped a huge bucket of cold water on her. Smiling, I flew to Cthulhu's face "You DIE now!" Swiping my sword across his face, he yelled hitting me with the palm of his hand. I fell to the sand but before he could crush me I ran my sword through his hand then cut it off. Staggering back he stared at me astonished. Then I shot a Terra beam through his heart he fell back like a tall building. The water that had been his body disintegrated into nothing.
"Risk!" Astrel yelled as I limped toward her. The fall must have damaged my leg badly. She gave me a hug as Imperial walked up behind her.
"Good job you two" I said to both of them.
"No, thank you." they said.

More to come!;)

Last edited:
You need to, and let me emphasize this a lot, structure this. I hate wall of texts. As well as that, the plot or story seems to be lost and description lacking. Also notably pacey, and hard to stay at a point before immediately continuing onto another thing. Finally, you're grammar seems to be low-level, and I suggest trying to keep a good flow of the story so I don't end up hitting walls and crossing long rivers of words.

You need to, and let me emphasize this a lot, structure this. I hate wall of texts. As well as that, the plot or story seems to be lost and description lacking. Also notably pacey, and hard to stay at a point before immediately continuing onto another thing. Finally, you're grammar seems to be low-level, and I suggest trying to keep a good flow of the story so I don't end up hitting walls and crossing long rivers of words.
Thank you. The forums would not let me post what it relly looked like.
[DOUBLEPOST=1418229929][/DOUBLEPOST]
Use Spoilers and the TAB key
Tried using TAB but it did not let me.

Back
Top Bottom