Video Terraria - WHAT IS GOING ON? (Random sound events playing at times)

☣RazzorWind☣

Steampunker
At long last, I have uploaded a Terraria video. However my reasons are different now. I uploaded this to (hopefully) get an explanation of what the actual crap is going on. A selection of three (Identified) sound events are playing in my world at times. Near water around the surface, whoopee cushion sounds play, in the cavern layer near lava, Lunatic Cultist (death?) sounds play, and in the underworld, Moon Lord death sounds play. Keep in mind that at the time of the recording, I haven't even defeated the Twins and Skeletron Prime yet.

At long last, I have uploaded a Terraria video. However my reasons are different now. I uploaded this to (hopefully) get an explanation of what the actual crap is going on. A selection of three (Identified) sound events are playing in my world at times. Near water around the surface, whoopee cushion sounds play, in the cavern layer near lava, Lunatic Cultist (death?) sounds play, and in the underworld, Moon Lord death sounds play. Keep in mind that at the time of the recording, I haven't even defeated the Twins and Skeletron Prime yet.

That's your Companion Cube making the sounds when it's in lava.

lol, its simply a game theory eater egg put by the developers, that says that the companion cube has a human being in it, the diffrent sounds played are by the two last bosses of the game, moon-lord and the lunatic cultist.

Yup. When it goes into lava, it plays lunatic cultist/ moon lord death noises. Also to note, standing still in dark areas will cause the cube to “stab” you. Some pet...

Back
Top Bottom