Terraria World Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how this thread was created just to praise Yrimir's skill! :D
Jokes aside, most of boss speedkills all are achievable in one game tick, and I think most of them got already claimed.
Just as plantszaza (plantszazaaza? plantszaila? XD) posted.

Some more records for you!

Frost Moon final wave

12:19am with video proof by Joe Price:

11:36pm with picture proof by Unftf:
http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...s-blade-semi-autofarm.5903/page-6#post-447753

Pumpkin moon final wave

9:44pm with video proof (same video above)

The Pumpkin Moon final wave time should be beatable, but it will be very hard to beat Unftf's Frost moon final wave time. Also, any of the hardmode bosses can be annihilated in record time if the player finds a mob statue and uses temple traps by breaking into the temple early.

He cheated on that.

Yeah I find a Terrablade in a chest and kill the WOF in that video too but apparently people still think that runs legit. Lmao, I still laugh at that April fools video, confusing how many people think its legit. You can't find a Terrablade in a chest!!! :D lol

Anyway there is a list of Terraria WR's here http://www.speedrun.com/terraria

I don't know if your list is just compiling popular YouTubers but a lot of the times on your list have been beaten. :) Anyway I'm glad to see people take an interest in speed runs! I've been very much enjoying them recently and will be going for more <3

Yeah I find a Terrablade in a chest and kill the WOF in that video too but apparently people still think that runs legit. Lmao, I still laugh at that April fools video, confusing how many people think its legit. You can't find a Terrablade in a chest!!! :D lol

Anyway there is a list of Terraria WR's here http://www.speedrun.com/terraria

I don't know if your list is just compiling popular YouTubers but a lot of the times on your list have been beaten. :) Anyway I'm glad to see people take an interest in speed runs! I've been very much enjoying them recently and will be going for more <3
I know, but without video evidence, it could easily be cheating. That's why I asked people to give me links to videos that beat it.
Seeing as I could find no evidence on the site, I didn't take any times from it. I'll look again, though, just in case.

I know, but without video evidence, it could easily be cheating. That's why I asked people to give me links to videos that beat it.
Seeing as I could find no evidence on the site, I didn't take any times from it. I'll look again, though, just in case.

You can click the category and then click the run to be directed to the vod of the run, for example http://www.speedrun.com/run/60484
All runs on the website have or at least had at one time vods of the run, I just checked and some seem to have deleted videos due to being so old.

The rules on this website are the vod has to be a plain video of the run, no editing, no post production. So the reason Yrimir is not added to these list is because he edits his videos quite a lot and there's no way for certain to know if the run is legit or not. Also the fact that I don't think he submitted his runs.

This is just the websites rules. I'm not calling out Yrimir or anything, I'm a fan :)

Thanks to all bosses apparently being killable in milliseconds, I have removed the Boss Speedkills (except DG, because you can't one second that anymore). I have updated the OP with the records from Ped's site, although HERO's WoF and Yrimir's EoW and Mech boss speedruns still stand.

I think he did that because he want all the arrows he shot hit the boss at the same time. (except queen bee, she didn't really need that.)
In the comments section he stated that he did need to shoot up. He couldn't get enough damage through a direct shot so he shot once in the air and the other right when the other volley came down.

I don't track speedkills, pretty much all bosses can be done instantly.
Also, going to update this after school.
I have been summoned here it seems, from the looks of things it doesn't seem like this thread is for speedkills, just speedruns. However, let me know if you make one for speedkills :)

What is the most dungeon guardians at once solo? i got 4
On iOS, back when there were moderator commands in 1.1, I killed 10 that were on me, but it wasn't really legit I guess?
[DOUBLEPOST=1450033190,1450033135][/DOUBLEPOST]
A. You need proof
B. The world record is currently 2 seconds, and thanks to updates this is no longer possible to beat..
Sorry about that.
It wasn't really legit either, it was when everyone used the developer commands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom