tModLoader Terraria3D

icon.png

Terraria3D
Latest Download:
Mod Browser (in-game) - Releases
Open source on GitHub

Terraria3D is a mod that adds a little more depth to your world.

Screenshot.png

Join our discord!
See it in action here.

Usage
  • Can be found in the mod browser. You also need to install TerrariaHooks from the mod browser.
  • Once in game, you need to map the toggle 3D, settings window, and camera control toggle in the controls window.
  • To move the camera press the 'Toggle Camera Controls' key or open your inventory and click the camera icon on bottom left of the screen.

Special Thanks
Special thanks to 0x0ade for creating TerrariaHooks and for creating fix for SM3. Without TerrariaHooks, Terraria3D would not be possible on tML.
I would also like to thank everyone who has helped test the mod, reported bugs, and being all around chill people.

Keep in mind
The mod is still a work in progress. There is more I would like to polish and you may come across some things that are broken. Bug reports are appreciated :D

Roadmap
  • User ability to define layers and what is rendered on them

Last edited:
A little off topic, but the video link is for a different mod (that I guess didn't go anywhere since)

Here's a recent video Chippy made of this mod:

Jesus Christ, just saw this... Did I really just promote the wrong mod for over a month? :\ Epic fail xD

Thanks for spotting this for me :D How do I embed the video?

I guess the biggest mistery, is how I missed this.
I guess I'll try it too, to add more "depth" to the game, hehe.

Edit:. Nevermind... The fps not only went to toilet, but the camera is way too zoomed in. Beside, If It wasn't zoomed in, I guess the lag would be harder.
Is this mod creating a 3d object for all tiles in the screen?

Last edited:
I guess the biggest mistery, is how I missed this.
I guess I'll try it too, to add more "depth" to the game, hehe.

Edit:. Nevermind... The fps not only went to toilet, but the camera is way too zoomed in. Beside, If It wasn't zoomed in, I guess the lag would be harder.
Is this mod creating a 3d object for all tiles in the screen?
There's a camera icon in the corner of your screen (lower left), click that to adjust your camera

It should go without saying that a mod like this is going to need some horsepower, if you can barely run normal terraria, Terraria3D will give you a hard time

I wish for us people with better computers had a slider for the FOV so we can play without it being zoomed in. (Edit nevermind I see the zoom option)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom