tModLoader Terrarian Dreamkeepers

Does this mod add any items?
Note: Im kinda new to Terraria I only played the mobile version and not much of it.
My mod adds several new items. It adds four accessories that can be crafted from silver and gold bars as well as a precious stone. These accessories change your appearance. You can also craft an Artist's Desk from wood, Squid Ink and Harpy feathers at a sawmill. When placed in an empty house, the desk will attract a new NPC who will sell you the final item, which is a magic power that changes its function depending on who uses it.

Anyone know what mod loader you need for this because this came into a zip file not just a page
Edit: Got confused because the zip file gives you a TAPI mod file but the post is labeled Tmodloader

Anyone know what mod loader you need for this because this came into a zip file not just a page
Edit: Got confused because the zip file gives you a TAPI mod file but the post is labeled Tmodloader
I have both the tModLoader and the tAPI version in the attachments. You want the one called TDK V2.0.1.0.zip. I left the old tAPI version there for people who wanted to play in multiplayer, which tModLoader doesn't support yet. I'll remove the tAPI version once my mod supports multiplayer.

Also, what faction are you?

Lilith can drain life,right? When I use *power*,it's writes to me that I restore life, but it not restored
I play with other mods.So it might be a conflict or is it a problem of the mod?
(I write with a translator so forgive the errors)

Lilith can drain life,right? When I use *power*,it's writes to me that I restore life, but it not restored
I play with other mods.So it might be a conflict or is it a problem of the mod?
(I write with a translator so forgive the errors)
Thanks for pointing that out. Actually, that's a bug introduced by mistake in an earlier 'bugfix.' I've fixed it already and uploaded the new version.

Thanks again and enjoy my mod.

found another two bug
1-If first character will summon whip.Save and exit.Then another character will summon a whip ,he(Whip) will disappear after some time,buff will not remove.After that,all characters,who summon whip,will lose him
2-Lilith power overheal friendly NPCs.(Actually,this bug is not harmful.If you reenter the world, NPCs will be normal again.Or...player can practice accuracy with rotten eggs:))

Still played with mods,so first bug may be false,due mod's conflict

Just wondering, do you plan in future add more Dreamkeepers?

Last edited:
found another two bug
1-If first character will summon whip.Save and exit.Then another character will summon a whip ,he(Whip) will disappear after some time,buff will not remove.After that,all characters,who summon whip,will lose him
2-Lilith power overheal friendly NPCs.(Actually,this bug is not harmful.If you reenter the world, NPCs will be normal again.Or...player can practice accuracy with rotten eggs:))

Still played with mods,so first bug may be false,due mod's conflict

Just wondering, do you plan in future add more Dreamkeepers?
Hmm, looks like I didn't port Whip across from the tAPI version as well as I thought. It doesn't help that tModLoader doesn't have Start and End hooks like tAPI did. I'm having trouble getting their powers working in multiplayer also, but I'll work through this.

Thanks for pointing out about the NPC's I was wondering why their health bars were being displayed and the nurse was repeatedly throwing healing syringes an other townsfolk. It didn't occur to me that Terraria dosn't cap NPC's health at their own max. I've fixed that already, and that will be in the next release.

And I would like to add more Dreamkeepers in the future, but I want to at least get multiplayer working and add Basts power. Thanks for playing my mod.

Not sure if its just me, but is this mod not working with he new version of tmodloader?
It should be. This mod has been for the latest version of tModLoader (v0.7.1.1) since v2.0.1.1. Try downloading it through the mod browser - that version has a few tweaks not in the forum version.

Finally, this mod now has multiplayer support! I've removed the old tAPI version because it's no longer needed.

Hey solo made u could see if any other mod makers know how to cancel out the controller support like a on off switch

Hey solo made u could see if any other mod makers know how to cancel out the controller support like a on off switch
I asked that once on the tModLoader thread, but got no replies. I suspect that bluemagic123 would need to add a hook for it.

Dave and Liz gone after reentering in world.First I think they are killed by monsters, but after spawning them using cheat sheet, and reenering in world, they gone again

Dave and Liz gone after reentering in world.First I think they are killed by monsters, but after spawning them using cheat sheet, and reenering in world, they gone again
Huh, they are always there when I re-enter my world. It could be because the current version of the mod is several versions behind tModLoader. This problem should be fixed next time I update, which will be when I've finished Bast's power.

This mod seems to no longer be functional in 0.8.3.5 version of Tmodloader as the sprites are now invisable

Back
Top Bottom