tModLoader Terrarian Dreamkeepers

This mod seems to no longer be functional in 0.8.3.5 version of Tmodloader as the sprites are now invisable
Really? I'd better get onto fixing that. Thanks.
Edit: I don't know if this is a feature or a bug of the latest tModLoader version. I'm waiting on a reply from bluemagic.

Last edited:
This mod seems to no longer be functional in 0.8.3.5 version of Tmodloader as the sprites are now invisable
Ok, Fixed! (On the mod browser, will upload to forum tomorrow) Thanks for pointing it out.

Turns out, the visibility of my custom layers was due to a bug in both tModLoader and my mod that canceled each other out. When tModLoader's bug was fixed in the last update, my custom layers bugged out and turned invisible. I just needed to make a single change per layer to fix it.

Bast's power pretty awesome,but i didn't noticed from comics where he actually use his power.You make it by yourself or you contacted to Dave/Liz ?
Also,do you planing to add power upgrading thins?

Ok, Fixed! (On the mod browser, will upload to forum tomorrow) Thanks for pointing it out.

Turns out, the visibility of my custom layers was due to a bug in both tModLoader and my mod that canceled each other out. When tModLoader's bug was fixed in the last update, my custom layers bugged out and turned invisible. I just needed to make a single change per layer to fix it.

your very welcomes hun. i'm looking out for any other bugs or issues whenever i find them

Bast's power pretty awesome,but i didn't noticed from comics where he actually use his power.You make it by yourself or you contacted to Dave/Liz ?
Also,do you planing to add power upgrading thins?
He actually uses his power late in Volume 4. I originally had a different idea of how I was going to do his power, but changed it after reading V4. Yes, I'm going to make more powerful versions that will hold up in Hard Mode. I have a few other things I'm going to do first, though.

your very welcomes hun. i'm looking out for any other bugs or issues whenever i find them
Thanks. :happy:

Hello,

I just want to say I love your mod. I am a fan of dreamkeepers, and of course im a furry too so it gives me two things terraria doesnt have that I love so way to go ^.^

I dont know if it is a bug or just my luck but I have only ever gotten Dave to spawn. I havent tried getting them both at the same time and Iv only got Dave 3 times so far in 3 different worlds so might be just my luck.

I did want to ask though, is there anyway that you can make a helmet replacer/vanity item that gives the head and tail of each character but allows normal armors (not just accessories) to be visable? Not to mention having to remove the charm for boss battles and difficult sections of the game.

I know other modders have attempted to do some minor inventory editing adding another slot under equipment, where youd put your pet, minecart, grappling hoook and what not. maybe something like that for the cosmetic apperance would work too.

I forgot this one so editing it in sorry. I dont know if there is any power scaling outside of armor or if something is unlocked when hardmode is reached (I havent gotten that far into the game yet), but if it doesnt exist, could we get more powerful, tiered versions of the powers for harder difficulties so they arent outpaced by other magical or weaponry options and at least semi competative.

Lastly is there a way to enable the halo's even when your not channeling each of the powers. I know its a little lore breaking for DK but I always liked the look, both in the comics and in the game.

I understand modding can be difficult and time consuming so im not expecting a yes, just giving a few suggestions on how you may make the mod more expansive and better, at least in my opinion, beyond adding more characters that is. I do know a little coding and C++, and pixel art having made a few mods for Starbound and minecraft, so if youd like help with your mod id be more then willing to try and lend a hand.

Last edited:
Hello,

I just want to say I love your mod. I am a fan of dreamkeepers, and of course im a furry too so it gives me two things terraria doesnt have that I love so way to go ^.^

I dont know if it is a bug or just my luck but I have only ever gotten Dave to spawn. I havent tried getting them both at the same time and Iv only got Dave 3 times so far in 3 different worlds so might be just my luck.

I did want to ask though, is there anyway that you can make a helmet replacer/vanity item that gives the head and tail of each character but allows normal armors (not just accessories) to be visable? Not to mention having to remove the charm for boss battles and difficult sections of the game.

I know other modders have attempted to do some minor inventory editing adding another slot under equipment, where youd put your pet, minecart, grappling hoook and what not. maybe something like that for the cosmetic apperance would work too.

I forgot this one so editing it in sorry. I dont know if there is any power scaling outside of armor or if something is unlocked when hardmode is reached (I havent gotten that far into the game yet), but if it doesnt exist, could we get more powerful, tiered versions of the powers for harder difficulties so they arent outpaced by other magical or weaponry options and at least semi competative.

Lastly is there a way to enable the halo's even when your not channeling each of the powers. I know its a little lore breaking for DK but I always liked the look, both in the comics and in the game.

I understand modding can be difficult and time consuming so im not expecting a yes, just giving a few suggestions on how you may make the mod more expansive and better, at least in my opinion, beyond adding more characters that is. I do know a little coding and C++, and pixel art having made a few mods for Starbound and minecraft, so if youd like help with your mod id be more then willing to try and lend a hand.
Thank you. :D It's good to see some Dreamkeepers fans on here.

It's possible that some bug has come up between versions that is preventing Liz from spawning, though you should be able to have both of them at the same time if you have two empty rooms with an artist's desk in each. I'll do a little bit of testing to see what I can come up with.

I've thought of having some way to show armour over a Dreamkeeper, but haven't gotten around to it yet. I could do a similar thing with the halo. I guess a vanity item of some kind could do the trick. I should mention that the charm will work in a vanity accessory slot.

There currently isn't an upgrade to their powers yet, but I'm just starting to work on more powerful versions of the powers for hardmode. I'm dividing my time between this and a few other things at the moment, but I think it's about time I worked on it a bit more.

Thanks for your offer of help. Though I haven't really collaborated with anyone before, I'll be sure to keep you in mind if there's something I think you can help with.

I know nothing of the dreamkeepers series, and judging by the look of it, my niece would love it(she's like 17, but she's into think it was battle cats or something), anyways. Do I have to play as the character to get the powers or can I use a regular character and get the powers?

I know nothing of the dreamkeepers series, and judging by the look of it, my niece would love it(she's like 17, but she's into think it was battle cats or something), anyways. Do I have to play as the character to get the powers or can I use a regular character and get the powers?
Yes.You have to turn yor character into dreamkeeper by placing special charm into social assesory slot.Then you can use their power

Horever.You can use Cheat Sheet to get power to your regular characters

Yes.You have to turn yor character into dreamkeeper by placing special charm into social assesory slot.Then you can use their power

Horever.You can use Cheat Sheet to get power to your regular characters

Thank you. So, stupid question, is the series good? For what age range is it for? May be something I can get her for her birthday or christmas or whatever.

Thank you. So, stupid question, is the series good? For what age range is it for? May be something I can get her for her birthday or christmas or whatever.
Dreamkeepers is a great series, though I'd admit, not for everyone. The Prelude is the safer option, with much more light-hearted and silly stories. The main Graphic Novel Saga is much darker and serious and mixes funny moments with some fairly graphic scenes. If you can get past page 3, you'll be fine. I'd recommend you read at least the first story arc of Prelude and the first chapter of the GNS before deciding which one to start with.

Either way, I hope she really enjoys it.

Thank you. :D It's good to see some Dreamkeepers fans on here.

It's possible that some bug has come up between versions that is preventing Liz from spawning, though you should be able to have both of them at the same time if you have two empty rooms with an artist's desk in each. I'll do a little bit of testing to see what I can come up with.

I've thought of having some way to show armour over a Dreamkeeper, but haven't gotten around to it yet. I could do a similar thing with the halo. I guess a vanity item of some kind could do the trick. I should mention that the charm will work in a vanity accessory slot.

There currently isn't an upgrade to their powers yet, but I'm just starting to work on more powerful versions of the powers for hardmode. I'm dividing my time between this and a few other things at the moment, but I think it's about time I worked on it a bit more.

Thanks for your offer of help. Though I haven't really collaborated with anyone before, I'll be sure to keep you in mind if there's something I think you can help with.

I can understand that, as a bit of a modder myself Iv become very use to working alone and getting very little help outside of an occasional bug report from followers.

As far as what your going to do with the mod I cant wait to see, so far yours has been one of the most impressive and interesting mods Iv played in Terraria.

I can understand that, as a bit of a modder myself Iv become very use to working alone and getting very little help outside of an occasional bug report from followers.

As far as what your going to do with the mod I cant wait to see, so far yours has been one of the most impressive and interesting mods Iv played in Terraria.
Hi again. I've just finished and released a new version of this mod. Updates include Items that are actually useful in Hardmode, as well several of your suggestions. I found that the simplest way to have armour visible and to keep the halo visible for longer was to use key-bindings to toggle these features. I've set L to toggle armour and K to toggle the halo.

I hope you enjoy. :)

I receive a lot spam message "End burst" when use power while play as Bast.Same effect if I use true or regular power, charm or form assesory.
pKdzt6s.jpg

Luckily it's only for Bast form,others seems ok

(Poor Mace.Others now have true form and true powers,buuut,he still have a best flying friend:))

I receive a lot spam message "End burst" when use power while play as Bast.Same effect if I use true or regular power, charm or form assesory.
pKdzt6s.jpg

Luckily it's only for Bast form,others seems ok

(Poor Mace.Others now have true form and true powers,buuut,he still have a best flying friend:))
Can I say... oops. That's a line of debug code that I left in by mistake. I neglected to test it one last time after removing some debug stuff. Thanks for pointing it out, I've fixed it now.

Umm,sorry that poking you again but Bast's blast now shout only beam,without fire tentacles/tongues
[doublepost=1492331332,1492330810][/doublepost]
Umm,sorry that poking you again but Bast's blast now shout only beam,without fire tentacles/tongues
Uh,it just conflict with other mod(item customizer),everything is fine

Back