tModLoader Terrarian Dreamkeepers

Hello, im a big fan of dreamkeepes as well!

But i dont know how to get dave or liz to spawn, i have the house set up with the table that was in the .txt
Any help? Id like to unlock a power.

Hello, im a big fan of dreamkeepes as well!

But i dont know how to get dave or liz to spawn, i have the house set up with the table that was in the .txt
Any help? Id like to unlock a power.
The table is the only extra requirement to get Dave and Liz. Have you made sure that no other Town NPC is in the room with the table? The room must be vacant for Dave/Liz to show up. Town NPCs arrive sometime in the morning, so you may need to wait awhile for them to show up.

The table is the only extra requirement to get Dave and Liz. Have you made sure that no other Town NPC is in the room with the table? The room must be vacant for Dave/Liz to show up. Town NPCs arrive sometime in the morning, so you may need to wait awhile for them to show up.
Oh i didnt wait, that might be why they didnt show up.
Im playing the game again today so ill be patient this time :)

Allright, an update. I mistakenly broke Namah's power in multiplayer in the last update. I've fixed that and her power should be better in multiplayer than it was beforehand. I've also given Lilith a secondary ability where she can target specific enemies or friends to harm/heal, it starts out weak but becomes more effective when she is low on health. You toggle between main and secondary power with RMB.

Well, that took me a while...

Now updated to 1.4.3.6. Bobby has his power now, and I've tweaked several other things as well, mostly relating to Lilith's and Namah's power.

Huh? What's this I hear about 1.4.4...?

Back
Top Bottom