PC Terrarian Newbie

godthelux

Terrarian
Hi everyone!

Very new to this game. Just started learning how to play and it has been awesome so far.

I think the game is boundless and has a lot of depth to it. It offers a myriad of styles and options for the player to explore and shape a unique game play experience for oneself.

Looking forward to progressing in the game and learning new things as I go along. And of course have loads of fun.

Cheers.:)

Hi everyone!

Very new to this game. Just started learning how to play and it has been awesome so far.

I think the game is boundless and has a lot of depth to it. It offers a myriad of styles and options for the player to explore and shape a unique game play experience for oneself.

Looking forward to progressing in the game and learning new things as I go along. And of course have loads of fun.

Cheers.:)
Hi godthelux, welcome to the forums. I agree with you that Terraria offers a unique experience, one of the reasons I love it.

:rslime::rslime::rslime: Welcome to the TCF, godthelux! :rslime::rslime::rslime:

Glad to hear you're having a great time with the game so far, and we are excited to have you join us!
If you ever need anything or just want to chat, feel free to contact just about any of the other users here, moderators, or myself. Pretty much everyone here is really friendly, so please don't hesitate to contact us :dryadgrin:

Looking forward to hearing more about your experiences, happy gaming and foruming! :merchantgrin:

Back
Top Bottom